Knife guy @ fishing show? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 03-07-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
Matagorda Blues
Registered Users-pm+

Matagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Knife guy @ fishing show?

I was wondering if the knife guy that has a booth at the boat show also attends the fishing show?. Thanks.
Matagorda Blues is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2014, 10:48 AM   #2
GillGuerra
Registered Users-pm+

GillGuerra has been promoted to PirateGillGuerra has been promoted to PirateGillGuerra has been promoted to PirateGillGuerra has been promoted to PirateGillGuerra has been promoted to PirateGillGuerra has been promoted to PirateGillGuerra has been promoted to PirateGillGuerra has been promoted to PirateGillGuerra has been promoted to PirateGillGuerra has been promoted to PirateGillGuerra has been promoted to Pirate
I saw him at the boat show he siad he was going to be at the fishing show. I need to replace a chefs knife that my mother in law ruined breaking bones.
GillGuerra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2014, 11:01 AM   #3
whos your daddy

whos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Pirate
He is there. Bought some from him Wednesday night.
whos your daddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2014, 11:09 AM   #4
Matagorda Blues
Registered Users-pm+

Matagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMatagorda Blues has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Thanks.
Matagorda Blues is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2014, 12:31 PM   #5
justindfish
Registered Users-pm+

justindfish has been promoted to Piratejustindfish has been promoted to Piratejustindfish has been promoted to Piratejustindfish has been promoted to Piratejustindfish has been promoted to Piratejustindfish has been promoted to Piratejustindfish has been promoted to Piratejustindfish has been promoted to Piratejustindfish has been promoted to Piratejustindfish has been promoted to Piratejustindfish has been promoted to Pirate
Those are some goof knives especially for the money I've had people offer me cash at the cleaning table for them before.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
justindfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2014, 09:57 PM   #6
CHA CHING

CHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to Pirate
Just go get some bubba blades

www.CHACHINGOFFSHOREFISHING.COM
CHA CHING is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #7
BlueSea
Living the Dream

BlueSea has been promoted to PirateBlueSea has been promoted to PirateBlueSea has been promoted to PirateBlueSea has been promoted to PirateBlueSea has been promoted to PirateBlueSea has been promoted to PirateBlueSea has been promoted to PirateBlueSea has been promoted to PirateBlueSea has been promoted to PirateBlueSea has been promoted to PirateBlueSea has been promoted to Pirate
That dude has been at these shows for several years.
I buy my bait knives from him. He takes well used blades and grinds and sharpens them to use.
I also bought a Kleever from him 6-7 years ago and it is one heavy,balanced tool. I chop pork chops with it, goes through the bone with ease
I think his prices are very fair for the product he sells.
BlueSea is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2014, 09:06 AM   #8
CHA CHING

CHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to PirateCHA CHING has been promoted to Pirate
As some of you may know I was joking about the bubba blade.
Knife dudes Victorianox and Forshner re grinds are the best knife deal on the planet.

www.CHACHINGOFFSHOREFISHING.COM
CHA CHING is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2014, 11:33 AM   #9
airkeith
Registered Users-pm+

airkeith has been promoted to Pirateairkeith has been promoted to Pirateairkeith has been promoted to Pirateairkeith has been promoted to Pirateairkeith has been promoted to Pirateairkeith has been promoted to Pirateairkeith has been promoted to Pirateairkeith has been promoted to Pirateairkeith has been promoted to Pirateairkeith has been promoted to Pirateairkeith has been promoted to Pirate
@ 13 bucks each is a great deal. I have both Bubba (2ea.) and Victorianox (like 6 of tem)... Fishing show Dude is like Edward Sissorhands he scares the **** out of me, surprised he's still got all 10! Super nice man and will buy a knife from him each time whether I need one or not. go see and buy, professional grade knives at fantastic pricing. My .02
airkeith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2014, 11:44 AM   #10
JFolm
Unorthodox Millenial

JFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to Pirate
Who wants to buy me a couple and ship them to me?
JFolm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message