i used to come to 2cool because... - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
boat_money
Registered Users-pm+

boat_money has been promoted to Pirateboat_money has been promoted to Pirateboat_money has been promoted to Pirateboat_money has been promoted to Pirateboat_money has been promoted to Pirateboat_money has been promoted to Pirateboat_money has been promoted to Pirateboat_money has been promoted to Pirateboat_money has been promoted to Pirateboat_money has been promoted to Pirateboat_money has been promoted to Pirate
i used to come to 2cool because...

i was crazy about fishing, went as often as possible and when i wasn't fishing i wanted to learn about or plan a trip. now as my trips are down from a couple times a month to a couple times a yr, i come here less for the fishing and more for entertainment, breaking news, and to see what going on around here. or to share some unique experience. i read the reports every now and again, but they just remind me of what i don't get to do very much anymore.

besides the politics in the jungle, it's been a little dull around here lately, probably by mont's design. anyhoo...
boat_money is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
reeltimer
I come from the water!

reeltimer has been promoted to Piratereeltimer has been promoted to Piratereeltimer has been promoted to Piratereeltimer has been promoted to Piratereeltimer has been promoted to Piratereeltimer has been promoted to Piratereeltimer has been promoted to Piratereeltimer has been promoted to Piratereeltimer has been promoted to Piratereeltimer has been promoted to Piratereeltimer has been promoted to Pirate
i use to enjoy your reports on *** when dial up made me a lurker in da woods.lol i didn't realize you couldn't put the W next M followed by the I.Thanks Mont for creating this site out of that mess.
reeltimer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
devil1824
bow hunter for life!

devil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Pirate
Don't think I've ever read a report. Everything else though. I came here the first time for boat help. Got it too.
devil1824 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #4
SharkBait >*)\\\><(
Not All Who Wander Are Lost..

SharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to Pirate
2cool has a little something for everyone..
SharkBait >*)\\\><( is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #5
Capt.James
Banned

Capt.James has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt.James has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt.James has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt.James has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt.James has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt.James has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt.James has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt.James has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt.James has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt.James has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCapt.James has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
VERY DULL!! Too many hand wringing bed wetters for me. Try Fly Honkey they are entertaining. 2cool has a LITTLE bla bla bla adios 2koolaid drinkers.
Capt.James is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #6
jettytarpon
Registered Users-pm+

jettytarpon has been promoted to Piratejettytarpon has been promoted to Piratejettytarpon has been promoted to Piratejettytarpon has been promoted to Piratejettytarpon has been promoted to Piratejettytarpon has been promoted to Piratejettytarpon has been promoted to Piratejettytarpon has been promoted to Piratejettytarpon has been promoted to Piratejettytarpon has been promoted to Piratejettytarpon has been promoted to Pirate
Thats what im here for fellas! have a little humor and all get along.

tite lines
JT
jettytarpon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
Main Frame 8
Don't ask if you don't want the truth.

Main Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to PirateMain Frame 8 has been promoted to Pirate
"VERY DULL!! Too many hand wringing bed wetters for me. Try Fly Honkey they are entertaining. 2cool has a LITTLE bla bla bla adios 2koolaid drinkers. "

Main Frame 8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #8
Blk Jck 224
Banned

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.James View Post
VERY DULL!! Too many hand wringing bed wetters for me. Try Fly Honkey they are entertaining. 2cool has a LITTLE bla bla bla adios 2koolaid drinkers.

A M F ! Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.
Blk Jck 224 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #9
Smackdaddy53

Smackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.James View Post
Youre still here...

-mac-
Smackdaddy53 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #10
fultonswimmer
Registered Users-pm+

fultonswimmer has been promoted to Piratefultonswimmer has been promoted to Piratefultonswimmer has been promoted to Piratefultonswimmer has been promoted to Piratefultonswimmer has been promoted to Piratefultonswimmer has been promoted to Piratefultonswimmer has been promoted to Piratefultonswimmer has been promoted to Piratefultonswimmer has been promoted to Piratefultonswimmer has been promoted to Piratefultonswimmer has been promoted to Pirate
Reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil1824 View Post
Don't think I've ever read a report. Everything else though. I came here the first time for boat help. Got it too.
They really are not fishing "reports" and more accurately could be tagged "bragging" reports. For fishing reports I read the general fishing discussion threads and the surf fishing threads to glean tips about where to fish, what to use for bait, times, etc.
fultonswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message