One man Charter.....Look what you missed - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 07-29-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
Angler 1
Registered Users-pm+

Angler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to Pirate
One man Charter.....Look what you missed

I have not posted any trips in a good while but thought this one was worth it. We have had alot of very good trips this year and this one stands out the most so far since it was just one person, yep you read riight one guy caught all these fish! AMAZING

CP (Chad) was looking for a crew to go today and just split gas, he already had paid for the charter. He had no takers and went by himself. Take a good look at what he caught all by himself today, not to mention several AJ's caught and released with several UFO fish that broke him off. Chad is a fish catching machine! I bet he has some takers next time in a couple of weeks.......

How about some kudos for him reeling in all those fish alone! He also caught and released alot more fish to fight another day.

Just think if there would have been 4 more people on the boat fishing...................
Attached Images

Angler 1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2012, 11:00 PM   #2
Outcast

Outcast has been promoted to PirateOutcast has been promoted to PirateOutcast has been promoted to PirateOutcast has been promoted to PirateOutcast has been promoted to PirateOutcast has been promoted to PirateOutcast has been promoted to PirateOutcast has been promoted to PirateOutcast has been promoted to PirateOutcast has been promoted to PirateOutcast has been promoted to Pirate
Awesome job Eugene!!! Way to go Chad! I'll come with ya...just give me a call Great trip guys!!
Brice
Charter Lakes Marine Ins
281-798-9456
Old 07-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #3
hilton

hilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Pirate
Great report Eugene - I guess the rumors of your retirement were greatly exaggerated!

Kudos.

Capt. Thomas J. Hilton
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2012, 01:48 AM   #4
REEL NAUTI offshore
Registered Users-pm+

REEL NAUTI offshore has been promoted to PirateREEL NAUTI offshore has been promoted to PirateREEL NAUTI offshore has been promoted to PirateREEL NAUTI offshore has been promoted to PirateREEL NAUTI offshore has been promoted to PirateREEL NAUTI offshore has been promoted to PirateREEL NAUTI offshore has been promoted to PirateREEL NAUTI offshore has been promoted to PirateREEL NAUTI offshore has been promoted to PirateREEL NAUTI offshore has been promoted to PirateREEL NAUTI offshore has been promoted to Pirate
Saw the post lookin for crew. If I didn't have to work for a living I'd have been all over it!
Way to go on the catch tho!!

Slapshot.
REEL NAUTI offshore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2012, 07:26 AM   #5
Shredded Evidence
Registered Users-pm+

Shredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to Pirate
It is great to see you posting up a again Eugene! Awesome job as usual.
Shredded Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2012, 08:13 AM   #6
Mike Trautwein
Registered Users-pm+

Mike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to PirateMike Trautwein has been promoted to Pirate
Heck of a one man catch. Shoot, that's a heck of a full boat catch. I bet the angler slept well after all that. Great job!
Mike Trautwein is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #7
bigrome12
Registered Users-pm+

bigrome12 has been promoted to Piratebigrome12 has been promoted to Piratebigrome12 has been promoted to Piratebigrome12 has been promoted to Piratebigrome12 has been promoted to Piratebigrome12 has been promoted to Piratebigrome12 has been promoted to Piratebigrome12 has been promoted to Piratebigrome12 has been promoted to Piratebigrome12 has been promoted to Piratebigrome12 has been promoted to Pirate
Man, it has been a while since you posted up. I ran into y'all at the 40 mile rig making bait. I tried to get you on the radio but I don't think you were on 16 (or yours was off). anyway, great to see another solid report.
bigrome12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #8
Texcam
Between here and there.

Texcam has been promoted to PirateTexcam has been promoted to PirateTexcam has been promoted to PirateTexcam has been promoted to PirateTexcam has been promoted to PirateTexcam has been promoted to PirateTexcam has been promoted to PirateTexcam has been promoted to PirateTexcam has been promoted to PirateTexcam has been promoted to PirateTexcam has been promoted to Pirate
After reading the post at 1:00 am, I mentioned it to my buddy as we were heading out through the jetties at 6:00 am somebody is going to have a really good and a really good deal.
Texcam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #9
Angler 1
Registered Users-pm+

Angler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to PirateAngler 1 has been promoted to Pirate
CP has another trip in a week or so and I am sure he will be looking for a crew. Keep an eye out for crew wanted!

Hey Rome,

I was think about my Radio when we where driving off. Sorry about that. Hope yall did well.
Angler 1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2012, 01:42 PM   #10
Chase This!
break out the 80's and them fancy lures

Chase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to Pirate
Nice work, Eugene.

B
Chase This! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message