LED flounder light - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #21
Big Loon
Registered Users-pm+

Big Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to Pirate
WHAT LIGHT DID YOU BUY OFF oznium?
Big Loon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #22
Smackdaddy53
Banned

Smackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to Pirate
Here guys...Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336423461.531105.jpg
Views: 6395
Size:  254.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336423485.473280.jpg
Views: 6463
Size:  249.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336423522.647510.jpg
Views: 6330
Size:  162.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336423544.779899.jpg
Views: 6242
Size:  137.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336423558.845847.jpg
Views: 6290
Size:  55.9 KB
Ive got to ask LaddH if its ok if i build a few and sell them, its partially his design, some of mine too but i know they kick ***. There are some online for $139.99 but these are brighter and the ones online dont have batteries and use strip led lights, not high intensity. Ive got to get out and test mine but i know laddh let me use one of his and its great. And mine are going to be sanded, primed and painted black

-mac-
Smackdaddy53 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #23
Big Loon
Registered Users-pm+

Big Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to PirateBig Loon has been promoted to Pirate
Is that a 12 volt deer feeder battery? how long does it last?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #24
flounderchaser
Flounderchaser

flounderchaser has been promoted to Pirateflounderchaser has been promoted to Pirateflounderchaser has been promoted to Pirateflounderchaser has been promoted to Pirateflounderchaser has been promoted to Pirateflounderchaser has been promoted to Pirateflounderchaser has been promoted to Pirateflounderchaser has been promoted to Pirateflounderchaser has been promoted to Pirateflounderchaser has been promoted to Pirateflounderchaser has been promoted to Pirate
flounder

Is it difficult to make one? I have used coleman lanterns w reflectors since the 70's and they get very hot on still nights and kinda heavy after a couple of hours! what would one cost for you to build / sell? Thanks!
flounderchaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #25
Kosta
Registered Users-pm+

Kosta has been promoted to PirateKosta has been promoted to PirateKosta has been promoted to PirateKosta has been promoted to PirateKosta has been promoted to PirateKosta has been promoted to PirateKosta has been promoted to PirateKosta has been promoted to PirateKosta has been promoted to PirateKosta has been promoted to PirateKosta has been promoted to Pirate
awesome light. I just made one too using LED and several 4 prong sst gig heads. now where to go?
Kosta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #26
clint623
Stone cold country by the grace of God

clint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirate
looks easy enough. I would think about rigging it in a V shape with two lights at the bottom.
clint623 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #27
Big Loon
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosta View Post
awesome light. I just made one too using LED and several 4 prong sst gig heads. now where to go?

8 mile road in galveston is usually good no boat needed.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #28
Smackdaddy53
Banned

Smackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by clint623 View Post
looks easy enough. I would think about rigging it in a V shape with two lights at the bottom.
Yeah but those strip lights arent the same. I saw the ones youre speaking of on flounderlights.com. Laddh turned me on to bright ones.
Yes big loo , its a rechargeable battery but used for emergency lights as well. I let it burn all night to see how long and it never ran out of juice. Even twin 6v batteries run ladds lights all night. They only draw a miniscule amount of juice

-mac-
Smackdaddy53 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #29
BadaBing
Registered Users-pm+

BadaBing has been promoted to PirateBadaBing has been promoted to PirateBadaBing has been promoted to PirateBadaBing has been promoted to PirateBadaBing has been promoted to PirateBadaBing has been promoted to PirateBadaBing has been promoted to PirateBadaBing has been promoted to PirateBadaBing has been promoted to PirateBadaBing has been promoted to PirateBadaBing has been promoted to Pirate
the power switch is killer where did you order it?
BadaBing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #30
clint623
Stone cold country by the grace of God

clint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirateclint623 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackdaddy53 View Post
Yeah but those strip lights arent the same. I saw the ones youre speaking of on flounderlights.com. Laddh turned me on to bright ones.
Yes big loo , its a rechargeable battery but used for emergency lights as well. I let it burn all night to see how long and it never ran out of juice. Even twin 6v batteries run ladds lights all night. They only draw a miniscule amount of juice

-mac-
I'm not talkin about the strip lights. I'm talkin about the bright ones you have on already. Just having the PVC in a V shape with the lights at the end of it. So you can get a wider area that's lit up.

Clint
clint623 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message