LED flounder light - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #11
Dipsay
Registered Users-pm+

Dipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to Pirate
Dats what I'm talking about!!!!! Very Nice Mac! Thanks for sharing...Dip
Dipsay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #12
bubbas kenner
Gods blessings surround us.

bubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Pirate
I think they look great for sure tks for showing.
bubbas kenner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #13
Law Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Law Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to Pirate
Looks great, post pics of you catch !!
Law Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2012, 11:27 AM   #14
Drundel
Registered Users-pm+

Drundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to Pirate
Looks very cool. Can you get some picts of your setup in the day light? Also, any chance you can list what parts you bought for the light and switch?

I need to make one of those myself before too long.
Drundel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #15
Navi
Registered Users-pm+

Navi has been promoted to PirateNavi has been promoted to PirateNavi has been promoted to PirateNavi has been promoted to PirateNavi has been promoted to PirateNavi has been promoted to PirateNavi has been promoted to PirateNavi has been promoted to PirateNavi has been promoted to PirateNavi has been promoted to PirateNavi has been promoted to Pirate
I haven't tired floundering on foot yet, If ya get that second one built let me know I'll buy it from ya. Will give me an excuse to get out of doing this kitchen remodel
Navi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2012, 12:54 PM   #16
Jean Scurtu
Registered Users-pm+

Jean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4

Mac,

I like your led flounder light,but IMO gigging is not the right fishing and you are very good fisherman so you can catch flounder with the rod.

Regards,

Jean

This is my light to catch flounder night under light on jig ( in the picture is my friend BILL BATSON-www.batsonentrprises,com-at ROLLOVER PASS) :
Attached Images

Jean Scurtu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #17
LaddH
Registered Users-pm+

LaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks to LaddH for letting me borrow one of his that he made a couple of sundays ago to see if id like it better than my lantern. I DO!!!

You're welcome Mac! I am glad you liked it enough to copy it. Good luck with it.
LaddH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #18
That Robbie Guy
Swangin' and Bangin'

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
I need someone to build and sell these things!
That Robbie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #19
toyotapilot
Registered Users-pm+

toyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Piratetoyotapilot has been promoted to Pirate
Second the request for daytime pics and maybe some more information to those that want top build one?
toyotapilot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #20
redman35
Banned

redman35 has been promoted to Pirateredman35 has been promoted to Pirateredman35 has been promoted to Pirateredman35 has been promoted to Pirateredman35 has been promoted to Pirateredman35 has been promoted to Pirateredman35 has been promoted to Pirateredman35 has been promoted to Pirateredman35 has been promoted to Pirateredman35 has been promoted to Pirateredman35 has been promoted to Pirate
Smack where did you get the lights from and the switch
redman35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message