State Water Snapper Charter - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2021, 11:22 AM   #1
Dusk2Dawn
Failure Is Never An Option

Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
State Water Snapper Charter

The wife has decided to book a guided trip as a birthday gift (Feb). Any reccomendentations for a guide that runs trips for state water snaper, preferably out of Freeport? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Dusk2Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2021, 11:33 AM   #2
SARGEANTSEACAT
Registered Users-pm+

SARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to Pirate
ReveilleName:  Screenshot_20210104-103221.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  66.9 KB

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
SARGEANTSEACAT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2021, 11:58 AM   #3
Sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

Sgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to Pirate
I do if the weather cooperates which is a big if that time of year. And if the weather doesnt cooperate we can still fish the bay or reschedule. My boat is plenty big enough to handle offshore and runs plenty shallow for bay fishing. Consider that....if the weather cancels the trip the offshore only charters will be reschedule only.

Otherwise look at Oilfield Outkasts out of Freeport.
Attached Images

Last edited by Sgrem; 01-04-2021 at 12:16 PM.
Sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2021, 01:30 PM   #4
msholt02
Registered Users-pm+

msholt02 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I've fished with Oilfield Outkasts out of Freeport a couple of times. Capt. Rodney will take good care of ya!
msholt02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2021, 02:49 PM   #5
SARGEANTSEACAT
Registered Users-pm+

SARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to PirateSARGEANTSEACAT has been promoted to Pirate
Sgrem has the right idea. Plan on snapper, but go with what the weather does and you are assured a trip unless the weather goes completely off the rails...

Old 01-04-2021, 03:06 PM   #6
Sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

Sgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to Pirate
Capt Rodney and his whole crew at Oilfield Outkasts are top notch. Best in the area. He and I were in Captain school together.
Sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2021, 03:21 PM   #7
Dusk2Dawn
Failure Is Never An Option

Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Dusk2Dawn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Thanks guys for the input, I greatly appreciate it. Sgrem, you made a very good point that I did not take into consideration initially.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Dusk2Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2021, 09:22 AM   #8
gotmuddy
Registered Users-pm+

gotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARGEANTSEACAT View Post
ReveilleAttachment 4536509

He doesn't fish in the winter. I think he starts fishing again in early may.

I am going with rodney from oilfield outkasts feb 12 for statewater snapper, They are great people.
gotmuddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2021, 10:30 AM   #9
SARGEANTSEACAT
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmuddy View Post
He doesn't fish in the winter. I think he starts fishing again in early may.

I am going with rodney from oilfield outkasts feb 12 for statewater snapper, They are great people.
Copy that.
Hmmmm. Sounds like an opportunity for an unemployed cat boat owner.

Old 01-05-2021, 10:46 AM   #10
loco4fishn
Registered Users-pm+

loco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirate
I know it’s not the location that you asked for but “Reel Obsession Sportfishing” with capt. Stuart Richardson out of port Mansfield has really been on some big ones lately. He runs a 31’ Cape Horn with brand new 300 Zukes. The weather is usually better and warmer down there. If you go that route tell him Adrian sent ya. He always works his tail off to fill the boat.
Attached Images

loco4fishn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message