Hunting Shallow Water Bulls - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-31-2020, 03:03 PM   #1
bassjedi
Registered Users-pm+

bassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Pirate
Hunting Shallow Water Bulls

Just got back from a great 4-day trip to Louisiana. Landed over 20 big Bull Redfish casting Chatterbaits and even got 5 fly fishing. Such a blast on light tackle in shallow water. We also got some Black Drum. For those who are interested, I posted a very detailed report here: https://www.howtocatchanyfish.com/sh...louisiana.html
Attached Images

bassjedi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2020, 05:19 PM   #2
flynut
Registered Users-pm+

flynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirate
Cheers big bulls

Mark is a good friend of mine. I met him through my fly fishing guide friend Jeremy Chavez. Its always a good time going over there in the winter to chase big bulls with the fly rod. Mark is good people! Definitely worth hiring. He also has a nice camp and can cook **** good. I will be heading over there in a couple of weeks weather permitting. Awesome report. Thanks for sharing
flynut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2020, 05:34 PM   #3
bassjedi
Registered Users-pm+

bassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Piratebassjedi has been promoted to Pirate
Funny, I also met Mark through Jeremy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2021, 11:07 AM   #4
bwguardian
archTech

bwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Pirate
Very nice...and on the fly to boot, bet that was a blast!
bwguardian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2021, 08:22 PM   #5
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassjedi View Post
Funny, I also met Mark through Jeremy.
Where is jeremy these days?? I remember him posting up his red fish trips.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2021, 06:57 PM   #6
bassjedi
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by c hook View Post
Where is jeremy these days?? I remember him posting up his red fish trips.
He was out fishing the same time we were there. I believe he is staying through the winter.