Fishing Little Bay in Key Allegro - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2020, 11:43 AM   #1
pick44
Registered Users-pm+

pick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Pirate
Fishing Little Bay in Key Allegro

I am heading down to Key Allegro for a few days with family. Due to some back issues and my age, I will not be going across the Bay nor to Estes Flats area.

Little Bay is where I will be fishing with lures.

I know Little Bay and the channels leading out into the Bay and the Ski Island area. If no boat traffic or Jet Skis around the Ski Island in Little Bay, I will probably fish there. If boat activity there, I would like to get some general thoughts about fishing there. Thanks
pick44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2020, 11:58 AM   #2
Sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

Sgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to Pirate
The prop free area is excellent. Lots of reefs thru there. Drift it. Pole it. Or wade it.
Sgrem is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2020, 12:13 PM   #3
pick44
Registered Users-pm+

pick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Piratepick44 has been promoted to Pirate
Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2020, 01:14 PM   #4
Halffast61
Registered Users-pm+

Halffast61 has been promoted to PirateHalffast61 has been promoted to PirateHalffast61 has been promoted to PirateHalffast61 has been promoted to PirateHalffast61 has been promoted to PirateHalffast61 has been promoted to PirateHalffast61 has been promoted to PirateHalffast61 has been promoted to PirateHalffast61 has been promoted to PirateHalffast61 has been promoted to PirateHalffast61 has been promoted to Pirate
I've caught some nice trout around the ski area early, before the jet skis get going. If you can stand a short run, the private piers just south of little bay can hold fish.
Halffast61 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2020, 01:33 PM   #5
pick44
Registered Users-pm+

Thank you
Old 12-15-2020, 06:54 PM   #6
ddakota
Registered Users-pm+

ddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirate
Do you really think jets skis are gonna be a problem in December ? Temp in the 40’s? I’m pretty sure most of those people are doing something else
ddakota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2020, 12:20 AM   #7
Pintabo
Registered Users-pm+

Pintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to Pirate
I was there today ~ super low tide and all the reefs in Little Bay were exposed, it was very low.
Pintabo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2020, 08:36 AM   #8
surffan
Registered Users-pm+

surffan has been promoted to Piratesurffan has been promoted to Piratesurffan has been promoted to Piratesurffan has been promoted to Piratesurffan has been promoted to Piratesurffan has been promoted to Piratesurffan has been promoted to Piratesurffan has been promoted to Piratesurffan has been promoted to Piratesurffan has been promoted to Piratesurffan has been promoted to Pirate
The area just in front of Bealls was holding nice trout and other fish about 2 weeks ago. Can use boat or wade. Also as someone else posted if you can do it get outside the jetties and fish to the South near the private piers.
surffan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2020, 09:06 AM   #9
pick44
Registered Users-pm+

Thank you. I will give it a try and report back when I return. It is always appreciated. Thank you 2 coolers. blessings,
Old 01-04-2021, 12:05 AM   #10
bfrog2
Bfrog2

bfrog2 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bfrog2 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bfrog2 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bfrog2 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bfrog2 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bfrog2 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bfrog2 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bfrog2 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bfrog2 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bfrog2 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bfrog2 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Hope you had some success. The water is super low right now so it's a good time to take a picture of where all of the oyster beds are at. That will make it a little easier wading next time; still go by feel but have a better idea of what you're wading in to.
bfrog2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message