TCD Operating Hours - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-27-2020, 08:36 AM   #1
Willkk
Registered Users-pm+

Willkk is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
TCD Operating Hours

Anyone know if I can launch off the dike ramp on Friday? I cant seem to find an update online on adjusted hours. I heard they closed it on weekends only for COVID (confirmed via web), but the article I read said they start clearing people out on Friday morning..... Does that mean I cant launch on Friday morning? What would be my next best mainland launch point?
Willkk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2020, 09:30 AM   #2
bbquman
Registered Users-pm+

bbquman has been promoted to Piratebbquman has been promoted to Piratebbquman has been promoted to Piratebbquman has been promoted to Piratebbquman has been promoted to Piratebbquman has been promoted to Piratebbquman has been promoted to Piratebbquman has been promoted to Piratebbquman has been promoted to Piratebbquman has been promoted to Piratebbquman has been promoted to Pirate
You can launch anytime. If you arrive after 0600 on fri - Sunday 2100 hrs it cost $10
It's busy on fr don't leave valuables in your vehicle
bbquman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2020, 09:41 AM   #3
reel thing
Registered Users-pm+

reel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Pirate
Will you can launch but it is $10 to use the dike. where are you fishing?
reel thing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2020, 11:43 AM   #4
Willkk
Registered Users-pm+

Willkk is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
If the rain does'nt kill East bay I was going to run up the inter-coastal and come out of seivers to fish Hannahs and pepper grove or try south shore line around
seivers towards Goat Island. If its washed out I was going to hit jetties. Weather shaping up for Friday and kids are at summer camp so I was going to take the wife out for trout/red action.
Willkk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2020, 12:23 PM   #5
BBCAT
Registered Users-pm+

BBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to PirateBBCAT has been promoted to Pirate
The dike is currently open 24/7. Friday morning (at 0600 I believe) thru Sunday they charge $10.00 per vehicle for non-residents.
BBCAT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2020, 08:02 PM   #6
Texasfisherman57
Registered Users-pm+

Texasfisherman57 has been promoted to PirateTexasfisherman57 has been promoted to PirateTexasfisherman57 has been promoted to PirateTexasfisherman57 has been promoted to PirateTexasfisherman57 has been promoted to PirateTexasfisherman57 has been promoted to PirateTexasfisherman57 has been promoted to PirateTexasfisherman57 has been promoted to PirateTexasfisherman57 has been promoted to PirateTexasfisherman57 has been promoted to PirateTexasfisherman57 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCAT View Post
The dike is currently open 24/7. Friday morning (at 0600 I believe) thru Sunday they charge $10.00 per vehicle for non-residents.
Non-residents? Is that non-Texas City?
Texasfisherman57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2020, 08:37 PM   #7
Bozo
Typical Texan

Bozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasfisherman57 View Post
Non-residents? Is that non-Texas City?
yep. texas city residents with some sort of decal they give out that has to be on the windshield. so, you can’t pick up a texas city resident to get your carload in for free just because a resident is with you.
Bozo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message