Easy limits new moon frenzies Surfside 9/29/19 & 10/28/19 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-29-2019, 02:36 PM   #1
Hawglife
Registered Users-pm+

Hawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to Pirate
Easy limits new moon frenzies Surfside 9/29/19 & 10/28/19

9/29/19
Took the boat out to setup shop at one of our usual haunts on each night, first night with my wife, we were on the water by 730, and back in the truck and on the road by 930.
Had a good outgoing tide, so we setup our light at a drain coming out of a marsh near deeper water, sure enough tide was sucking the bait out, and the fish were there and hungry! Tides were super high after imelda.
Caught an easy 2 limits, back at home at a decent hour, and got smoked by my wife! Needless to say she had a good time.
All fish were caught on a pink back mirrolure.
It didn't really matter what we threw at em, but the mirrolure was producing more.
Fish and bait everywhere in the water!
Fishing in 8to9 ft of water
10/28/19
Took my buddy out to my same spot with the prefrontal conditions, we were loving what we were seeing.
Prefrontal condition
High south east wind (20 mph gust) (mainly east)
Tide barely stopped coming in around 1 by time we were back at ramp
Tides4fishing.com showed outgoing tidal movement from 7pm to late, but tide never turned around, maybe due to wind.
Not much bait, most fish were caught on dsl (chartreuse flash) and heavy 1/4 Oz round jig head worked on bottom, just dragging and retrieving,
We caught a 24 and a cpl 20 in our two limits, we had our limit early, bite would turn on and off, wind barely laid down by end of night
Tide was super high, fishing in 8 to 9 ft of water
Newmoon

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Hawglife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2019, 02:51 PM   #2
fish4food
Registered Users-pm+

fish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Pirate
Solid stringers!
fish4food is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2019, 03:38 PM   #3
WillieT
Registered Users-pm+

WillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to Pirate
Nice string of fish.
WillieT is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2019, 05:15 PM   #4
dirtdobber
Registered Users-pm+

dirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Piratedirtdobber has been promoted to Pirate
Nice!
dirtdobber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2019, 09:42 AM   #5
TexansAg11
Registered Users-pm+

TexansAg11 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexansAg11 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexansAg11 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexansAg11 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexansAg11 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexansAg11 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexansAg11 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexansAg11 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexansAg11 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexansAg11 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexansAg11 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
What kind of light do you use and how do you rig it?
TexansAg11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2019, 05:38 PM   #6
shadslinger

shadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirate
Stout trout! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 11-02-2019, 09:41 AM   #7
Hawglife
Registered Users-pm+

Hawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansAg11 View Post
What kind of light do you use and how do you rig it?
Hey there bud, I have an oval construction light, and a 2k watt work horse (Northern tools brand) generator. My light is Mounted on one of those tripods that come w the par spot lights, and I have an external ballast transformer, and capacitor in an ammo can in my front hatch.
I've done a ton of night fishing, and this is the light setup that works for me, I've seen others w. Other setups also.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Hawglife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2019, 06:37 PM   #8
[email protected]
Registered Users-pm+

dglenn2@slb.com is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Thanks for the post

Thanks for the post
dglenn2@slb.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message