New solunar table needed - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2019, 07:48 AM   #1
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
New solunar table needed

New solunar table needed for apple product

Anyone found one on line that is accurate? About the only one I know that is correct is Everett's over in "Texas Saltwater fishing Mag" but this in only good for the month of and the next month.

Most of the programs figure the major/minor times incorrectly.

ie Most start the minor after the moon sets instead of starting the hour before and ending shortly after the moon sets.

Ie. Same with major or moon over or under. The time peaks at the over or under not start with it at the over or under peak.
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2019, 07:56 AM   #2
spotsndots
88 Ag

spotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Pirate
I have never understood why Garmin, Lowrance and the others don't automatically have it built into the software on their units and have it correlate to your actual GPS location rather than having to do the calculations/adjustments yourself from how far you are from that tide station.
spotsndots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2019, 10:09 AM   #3
Fishwrangler
Registered Users-pm+

Fishwrangler is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
iSolunar is what I use on my phone and it’s really proven to be on point so far. Had some great trips this year with it.
Fishwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2019, 10:14 AM   #4
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Weather undergound ap shows moon rise / set.. I just extrapolate from there for moon overhead underfoot. it's not like it has to be exact with Solunar anyway. Solunar is just a tool anyway.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:19 AM   #5
[email protected]
Registered Users-pm+

EJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to PirateEJ@TSFMag has been promoted to Pirate
JimD - A full year view of the TSFMag Solunar Table is now available in our 2020 Solunar Calendar. It can be ordered on our website. Lots of great photos included!
EJ@TSFMag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2019, 07:06 PM   #6
hunterjck
Registered Users-pm+

hunterjck has been promoted to Piratehunterjck has been promoted to Piratehunterjck has been promoted to Piratehunterjck has been promoted to Piratehunterjck has been promoted to Piratehunterjck has been promoted to Piratehunterjck has been promoted to Piratehunterjck has been promoted to Piratehunterjck has been promoted to Piratehunterjck has been promoted to Piratehunterjck has been promoted to Pirate
Solunar Table Needed

You don’t like “tides4fishing.com” or are you talking about something else?
hunterjck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2019, 12:33 AM   #7
ALAZANMAN
Registered Users-pm+

ALAZANMAN has been promoted to PirateALAZANMAN has been promoted to PirateALAZANMAN has been promoted to PirateALAZANMAN has been promoted to PirateALAZANMAN has been promoted to PirateALAZANMAN has been promoted to PirateALAZANMAN has been promoted to PirateALAZANMAN has been promoted to PirateALAZANMAN has been promoted to PirateALAZANMAN has been promoted to PirateALAZANMAN has been promoted to Pirate
iSolunar

Fishwrangler is on point. I have used iSolunar app for a while now all over the US, so far it has proved to be reliable.
ALAZANMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2019, 07:32 PM   #8
shadslinger

shadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirate
New solunar table needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotsndots View Post
I have never understood why Garmin, Lowrance and the others don't automatically have it built into the software on their units and have it correlate to your actual GPS location rather than having to do the calculations/adjustments yourself from how far you are from that tide station.

For real!

I use iSolunar and find it pretty accurate for fishing lake Livingston.
I use it for the weather conditions as well and find the wind reported to be accurate. A real plus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-07-2019, 09:19 PM   #9
Lone-Star
Registered Users-pm+

Lone-Star has been promoted to PirateLone-Star has been promoted to PirateLone-Star has been promoted to PirateLone-Star has been promoted to PirateLone-Star has been promoted to PirateLone-Star has been promoted to PirateLone-Star has been promoted to PirateLone-Star has been promoted to PirateLone-Star has been promoted to PirateLone-Star has been promoted to PirateLone-Star has been promoted to Pirate
I use the fishing pro app for apple...the prime times are centered correctly on moonrise/set etc. I also have the Casio fishing watch and the prime times are correct.
Lone-Star is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2019, 02:56 PM   #10
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks,

Years ago farming did have a version on early gps.

HJ. As i said most commercial programs made errors for for their start or stop times.

EJ and the Tx Sw Mag have the most accurate programs See what I posted and go over to the mag and you can fig how they figured the major and minor.

T4f make an incorrect start/stop assumption They have or had a good explanation page on this. Really was a work of art in the old days when McTrout did it by hand.

Tobin. When did you become. “Mr T” from your real nice news letter. I have never seen you with the bling or the Mr T haircut. . Jim
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message