Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2019, 02:33 PM   #1
MKSFX4
Registered Users-pm+

MKSFX4 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Looking for a charter to donate a trip to non profit

Hello all, im looking for a charter service that will donate a day trip to be a silent auction item at a charity golf tournament in Houston. Does anyone know of a charter that has in the past or might be interested.
MKSFX4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2019, 03:30 PM   #2
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
I have donated many numerous trips to Camp Hope, Wounded Warriors, Warriors Weekend, Turning Point for disabled anglers, CCA etc. Big part of how my family gives back.

Its a shame you dont have more postings here as it seems you signed up here to get a free trip.

And noone has any idea what your non profit is for.... again thats unfortunate....
sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2019, 05:33 PM   #3
MKSFX4
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrem View Post
I have donated many numerous trips to Camp Hope, Wounded Warriors, Warriors Weekend, Turning Point for disabled anglers, CCA etc. Big part of how my family gives back.

Its a shame you dont have more postings here as it seems you signed up here to get a free trip.

And noone has any idea what your non profit is for.... again thats unfortunate....
That’s awesome, I applaud you for helping our vets. I am a vet myself and have worked with Impact A Hero for the past 6 years.

Yes this is my 1st post on this forum, I didn’t know it existed, it was recommended by a wounded Army vet that runs a small family charter business ( Tre charters). I will happily share all the information for the charity and the event. The charity is “Hope for Three” and is a 501c3 non profit autism advocacy group. We offer family’s support, services and grants to assist in the cost for therapy through donations and fundraisers. This year Hope for Three is one of the recipients for the Golf for greater Houston tournament hosted by Fluor. (More info on the golf for greater Houston website) My 4 year old son is autistic, and we have been blessed with the assistance from Hope for three to help us with all the challenges that come with raising a child with autism. As a recipient from the proceeds of the golf tournament and silent auction,each charity is tasked with bringing in items for the auction. This is a huge tournament with a lot of corporate businessmen attending, and a great way to advertise your charter, recognition on social media will also be received.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2019, 09:52 AM   #4
DogPro
Registered Users-pm+

DogPro has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)DogPro has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)DogPro has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)DogPro has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)DogPro has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)DogPro has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)DogPro has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)DogPro has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)DogPro has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)DogPro has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)DogPro has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Roy Crush

Roy Crush of Tx Boys Outdoors does this often.. You can PM and I can give you his number.
DogPro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2019, 10:15 AM   #5
MKSFX4
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogPro View Post
Roy Crush of Tx Boys Outdoors does this often.. You can PM and I can give you his number.
Thanks! I appreciate it!
Old 07-18-2019, 03:35 PM   #6
rainbowrunner
The fish kind

rainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Piraterainbowrunner has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSFX4 View Post
That’s awesome, I applaud you for helping our vets. I am a vet myself and have worked with Impact A Hero for the past 6 years.

Yes this is my 1st post on this forum, I didn’t know it existed, it was recommended by a wounded Army vet that runs a small family charter business ( Tre charters). I will happily share all the information for the charity and the event. The charity is “Hope for Three” and is a 501c3 non profit autism advocacy group. We offer family’s support, services and grants to assist in the cost for therapy through donations and fundraisers. This year Hope for Three is one of the recipients for the Golf for greater Houston tournament hosted by Fluor. (More info on the golf for greater Houston website) My 4 year old son is autistic, and we have been blessed with the assistance from Hope for three to help us with all the challenges that come with raising a child with autism. As a recipient from the proceeds of the golf tournament and silent auction,each charity is tasked with bringing in items for the auction. This is a huge tournament with a lot of corporate businessmen attending, and a great way to advertise your charter, recognition on social media will also be received.

Great reply! You should have stated this in your original post.

I have an autistic son as well (14 yo). Good Luck to you!
rainbowrunner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2019, 06:31 PM   #7
MKSFX4
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrunner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSFX4 View Post
That’️s awesome, I applaud you for helping our vets. I am a vet myself and have worked with Impact A Hero for the past 6 years.

Yes this is my 1st post on this forum, I didn’️t know it existed, it was recommended by a wounded Army vet that runs a small family charter business ( Tre charters). I will happily share all the information for the charity and the event. The charity is “Hope for Three” and is a 501c3 non profit autism advocacy group. We offer family’️s support, services and grants to assist in the cost for therapy through donations and fundraisers. This year Hope for Three is one of the recipients for the Golf for greater Houston tournament hosted by Fluor. (More info on the golf for greater Houston website) My 4 year old son is autistic, and we have been blessed with the assistance from Hope for three to help us with all the challenges that come with raising a child with autism. As a recipient from the proceeds of the golf tournament and silent auction,each charity is tasked with bringing in items for the auction. This is a huge tournament with a lot of corporate businessmen attending, and a great way to advertise your charter, recognition on social media will also be received.

Great reply! You should have stated this in your original post.

I have an autistic son as well (14 yo). Good Luck to you!
Thanks, You’re probably right but I didn’t want start with a big long winded post, just something to start the conversation and then discuss the details with anyone interested.