Sabine this past week - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Unread 05-10-2019, 01:00 PM   #1
Hunter.S.Tomson
Registered Users-pm+

Hunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to Pirate
Sabine this past week

Had a couple solid days this past week and i don't know how. The water looked like yoohoo with 2 ft white caps at times. Name:  20190510_110227.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  83.4 KB
Hunter.S.Tomson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-10-2019, 03:23 PM   #2
shadslinger

shadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirate
Nice catching, especially in muddy water. Usually keeps me from even trying!
shadslinger is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2019, 09:50 AM   #3
Jaysand247
Registered Users-pm+

Jaysand247 has been promoted to PirateJaysand247 has been promoted to PirateJaysand247 has been promoted to PirateJaysand247 has been promoted to PirateJaysand247 has been promoted to PirateJaysand247 has been promoted to PirateJaysand247 has been promoted to PirateJaysand247 has been promoted to PirateJaysand247 has been promoted to PirateJaysand247 has been promoted to PirateJaysand247 has been promoted to Pirate
I caught a few flounder last week. Your right about the water color. I dont know when we will see it clean again.. I'd like a couple of month of no rain. Good news is the flounder are still alive and I still dont see a reason to lower the limit.
Jaysand247 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-11-2019, 12:53 PM   #4
Hunter.S.Tomson
Registered Users-pm+

Hunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to Pirate
I went monday morning just for grins. I wasn't out very long and was about to pack it in with conditions the way they were. A guy I used to hunt with showed up. When I was talking to him and about to leave I saw a few needle gar gettin busted. I figured what the hay and made my way over there. Caught several nice fish pretty quick but must've missed the majority of the bite. Went back a couple times and they've been holding there. About the only area that was fishable yesterday was the area I wanted to fish so it worked out. The water there was actually decent considering..

Last edited by Hunter.S.Tomson; 05-11-2019 at 01:00 PM.
Unread 05-16-2019, 11:52 AM   #5
Hunter.S.Tomson
Registered Users-pm+

Finished the past weekend on a good noteName:  20190507_195643.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  82.9 KB
Unread 05-16-2019, 03:40 PM   #6
Salty_UH
WHOSE HOUSE? COOGS HOUSE!

Salty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to PirateSalty_UH has been promoted to Pirate
perfect box Hunter!!!! just enuff for fry and half shell reds.....good job
Salty_UH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message