MacWagon For Fishing! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2019, 01:56 PM   #1
Scuba Chris
Registered Users-pm+

Scuba Chris has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerScuba Chris has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerScuba Chris has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerScuba Chris has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerScuba Chris has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerScuba Chris has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerScuba Chris has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerScuba Chris has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerScuba Chris has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerScuba Chris has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerScuba Chris has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
MacWagon For Fishing!

The Next Generation Of Utility Wagons For Fishing!

I find using MacWagons a blessing when i'm hauling multiple rigs over great distances. It greatly reduces fatigue and allows me to bring the right equipment. Last week i visited one of my normal spots to once again find others has left large amounts of accumulated trash.So i started policing the area and realized i filled 3 hefty bags and had some large loose items. So i emptied my MacWagon & loaded everything to haul 10min away. I heard a "crack" & found the weight of that load cracked my tire in half!

Ok, needed a new MacWagon. I was ****** but what could i do? I visited Target to Walmart. All places had utility carts but nothing close for my needs. Then an internet search revealed exactly what i needed at Bed Bath & Beyond in town. Also if i joined the online site i'd receive an extra 20% off if i purchase anything within 48hrs.

I really like this next generation of MacWagons! Roomy & folds down for easy storage. So i field tested this wagon & found it better then the previous model, but also a few negatives that the previous unit never showed. Still all in all a major step-up!

Attached Images

Scuba Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2019, 10:48 PM   #2
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon cool

pretty slick, designed specifically for the east freeport jetty. only thing missing is the umbrella. seems like the rubber tires on the red version would be better. but they claim the blue version is easier to pull, and seems like spacing the front tires a little further apart, would make it stabler for a top heavy load. , .
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message