Sabine 4-13, Specks are back! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-14-2019, 09:25 AM   #1
Lucky Me
Sabine Lake Fishing

Lucky Me has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLucky Me has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLucky Me has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLucky Me has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLucky Me has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLucky Me has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLucky Me has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLucky Me has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLucky Me has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLucky Me has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLucky Me has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Camera Sabine 4-13, Specks are back!

Speckled Trout are back, hopefully for good! South wind blowing 25mph kept me hugging the bank, but it paid off. Using Live Shrimp and White Curly Tail Gulp over shallow water 2ā€™-3ā€™ Deep, caught the most Trout in a long time. Almost did not go because of high winds from the south and strong Cold Front from the north. Got to fish a whole lot of water, and did not have any company. Caught a few Slot Drum, not very many small Trout or Redfish.
Attached Images

Lucky Me is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2019, 10:50 AM   #2
Hunter.S.Tomson
Registered Users-pm+

Hunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to PirateHunter.S.Tomson has been promoted to Pirate
Nice. I tried to run out to the north levee Friday but the wind was howling and the water was 3 ft waves of yoohoo. I have heard some good reports over the last couple of weeks though so that's at least a little encouraging after such a long bad stretch. I guess we'll see
Hunter.S.Tomson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2019, 03:42 AM   #3
Jsalt43
Registered Users-pm+

Jsalt43 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Heck yeah good catch! Iā€™m fishing Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday. I hope to catch the rest of the trout you left behind lol.
Jsalt43 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message