billystix "texas waderstix"" contest starts today - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2019, 07:43 AM   #1
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
billystix "texas waderstix"" contest starts today

going to start a custom rod contest today ,contest will run until it exceeds 90 entry's ,the prize waderstix will be 6ft8 split eva grip built to your color specs & will be built with the same quality as all my custom rods.
if the winner wants to have other grips rather than eva example carbon fiber or cork even winn we can work this out . winner pays ship & small charge for material,good luck to all & once again thank you all for your support
stix
like to add i had set aside 6 of my customer's favorite builds to be built with the carbon fiber grips at a give away price contact me for what i have left you really owe this one to your self you will never regret this choice i can promise you will thank me later .
Attached Images

Advertisement

Old 03-03-2019, 07:49 AM   #2
Lastone1
Registered Users-pm+

Lastone1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
How to enter?
Lastone1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2019, 07:59 AM   #3
mattfox
Registered Users-pm+

mattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Pirate
Put me in the hat for the drawing. I would like to try 1 or your rods 1 day.
mattfox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2019, 10:05 AM   #4
blu3dog
Registered Users-pm+

blu3dog is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Wow I always wanted a custom fishing rod.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blu3dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2019, 11:33 AM   #5
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
customer caught 31 in red

this billystix customer just this weekend caught this 31 in red on his 7ft black viper ,said it handled the red with ease.
stix
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2019, 02:29 PM   #6
WillieT
Registered Users-pm+

WillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to Pirate
I’d like to be considered. Thanks
WillieT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2019, 02:40 PM   #7
David.
Registered Users-pm+

David. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to Pirate
Count me in!!
David. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2019, 05:14 PM   #8
Old sailor
Registered Users-pm+

Old sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to PirateOld sailor has been promoted to Pirate
I''ll throw my name in.
Old sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2019, 08:09 PM   #9
russcue1
Registered Users-pm+

russcue1 has been promoted to Piraterusscue1 has been promoted to Piraterusscue1 has been promoted to Piraterusscue1 has been promoted to Piraterusscue1 has been promoted to Piraterusscue1 has been promoted to Piraterusscue1 has been promoted to Piraterusscue1 has been promoted to Piraterusscue1 has been promoted to Piraterusscue1 has been promoted to Piraterusscue1 has been promoted to Pirate
Billy, please add me to the entry list.
russcue1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2019, 08:26 PM   #10
aj_cuz
Registered Users-pm+

aj_cuz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Count me in
aj_cuz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message