Cant. Ernest Cisneros LLM: The Man, The Myth, The Legend... - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-07-2019, 09:09 PM   #1
dennis_99
Registered Users-pm+

dennis_99 has been promoted to Piratedennis_99 has been promoted to Piratedennis_99 has been promoted to Piratedennis_99 has been promoted to Piratedennis_99 has been promoted to Piratedennis_99 has been promoted to Piratedennis_99 has been promoted to Piratedennis_99 has been promoted to Piratedennis_99 has been promoted to Piratedennis_99 has been promoted to Piratedennis_99 has been promoted to Pirate
Cant. Ernest Cisneros LLM: The Man, The Myth, The Legend...

02/01/2019

After many years of trying to get in a winter wade with Capt. Ernest Cisneros, I was finally able to get a trip booked. I, like many others on here have followed Capt. for years, shoot I remember when his son was a Jr. writer for Texas Saltwater Fishing Magazine, low and behold he's 27 now and a hell of a guide in his own right.

Left the dock in Arroyo City at 7:00 a.m. sharp, and were greeted by a good fog, that changed the game plan, but we were with a true Pro and Capt. put us on fish. We fished over mud and grass and found lots of trout and scattered reds.

Fog cleared and we moved to our second spot, Trout bite was on. Kelly Wiggler plum ball tail shad was the ticket. Next spot produced a great red fish bite with scattered trout. Hit up several other spots as we closed the day and it was same pattern; grind it out, walk/work hard till we find fish, then enjoy.... Took a break to enjoy cold beverage then we continued to grind and Capt. put on a clinic for us.

I've been blessed to have been on the water with some great guides, but let me tell you, Capt. Ernest Cisneros is the best of the best. Capt. is an all around great man; a man of faith, wisdom and a true Gentleman. A day on the water with Capt. is like a life lesson in appreciating the outdoors, our blessed wildlife and our love of the sport. He took the time to wade hand in hand with us and truly teach us; a true Fisher of Men.

If you have ever wanted to fish with a great human being who is accomplished, wiling to share his knowledge of the sport he loves and teach you to be a better fisherman, a trip with Capt. Ernest is one of the ages. I've already booked other trip and will be taking my 14 year old son with me.

Julio Gomez, Albert Delgado and I are forever grateful for a beautiful day on the water with Capt. Ernest Cisneros. Thank you for having us on your boat Capt. and for sharing your day with us.
Attached Images

dennis_99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2019, 11:12 PM   #2
troutalex33
Registered Users-pm+

troutalex33 has been promoted to Piratetroutalex33 has been promoted to Piratetroutalex33 has been promoted to Piratetroutalex33 has been promoted to Piratetroutalex33 has been promoted to Piratetroutalex33 has been promoted to Piratetroutalex33 has been promoted to Piratetroutalex33 has been promoted to Piratetroutalex33 has been promoted to Piratetroutalex33 has been promoted to Piratetroutalex33 has been promoted to Pirate
Awesome

Awesome bro ! I bet that was fun . Is it hard to book a trip with him , I 've heard nothing but the best about him and his trips .
Nice report !
troutalex33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2019, 09:03 AM   #3
batmaninja
Registered Users-pm+

batmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Pirate
He is a great guy, retired middle school teacher, and Simms rep (if you need to borrow gear). First time winter fishing with him this year too. Had a great time and caught some good fish.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2019, 10:00 AM   #4
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Ernest is good people... he'll have you cracking up a good bit but also will be real with you. Worth a trip down there to fish with him.