KIrby Marina Freeport? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 02-05-2019, 01:22 AM   #1
TxRedman
Registered Users-pm+

TxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to Pirate
KIrby Marina Freeport?

Anyone slip at Kirby Marina? I lost a fedex envelope over there near c dock. If anyone is in the area if you could glance around I would appreciate it. If someone locates it, it would be worth a c note to me.

Thanks!

Curt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TxRedman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2019, 09:29 AM   #2
noah5962
Registered Users-pm+

noah5962 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matenoah5962 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matenoah5962 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matenoah5962 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matenoah5962 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matenoah5962 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matenoah5962 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matenoah5962 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matenoah5962 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matenoah5962 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matenoah5962 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
We keep our boat 30' Rampage Express inboard diesel in Clear Lake during the winter. We are thinking about keeping it at Kirby this summer closer to the jetties. What are the pros and cons of Kirby?
noah5962 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2019, 12:00 AM   #3
TxRedman
Registered Users-pm+

TxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to PirateTxRedman has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah5962 View Post
We keep our boat 30' Rampage Express inboard diesel in Clear Lake during the winter. We are thinking about keeping it at Kirby this summer closer to the jetties. What are the pros and cons of Kirby?

Unfortunately I can’t really tell you much. I bought a boat from a guy that had it there. From the little I saw it was reasonably well kept. He told me it was cheap. It has pay at the pump fuel, restrooms and showers accessible with a code. The channel out is oyster creek and I found it to be fairly narrow and shallow near the marina and improving as you got out towards the main channel. There’s plenty of large boats in the marina so access much be ok even for a big boy like yours. It’s pretty far back I’m guessing 10-15 minutes to the jetty.

Curt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TxRedman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message