seein' red - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-03-2019, 02:04 PM   #1
mccain
\m/

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
seein' red

lots of 18-23" red action yesterday and today on the south shoreline with 1/8oz dsl. limits plus c&r bonus fish. both days froggy, misty, and breezy with early morning outgoing tide.
Attached Images

mccain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2019, 06:52 PM   #2
capt2016
Registered Users-pm+

capt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Pirate
Nice
capt2016 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019, 10:51 PM   #3
GSMAN
Registered Users-pm+

GSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to Pirate
Nice catch! Sounds like a pretty productive weekend!
GSMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2019, 01:43 AM   #4
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
Those are some beautiful fish. I've been stuck on dots lately. I need to get out and catch some of those.

Thanks for the report and the pics.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2019, 05:44 AM   #5
shadslinger

shadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirate
"both days froggy, misty, and breezy with early morning outgoing tide."

There ya go, perfect fishing conditions and a nice box to show for it.
shadslinger is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2019, 05:58 AM   #6
coup de grace
Dang it...

coup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Piratecoup de grace has been promoted to Pirate
Yes sir.
coup de grace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2019, 08:03 AM   #7
WillieT
Registered Users-pm+

WillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to Pirate
Very nice
WillieT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2019, 10:50 AM   #8
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
I had to come back and look at those fish again. I love the big spread-out tails in the second picture. It makes me picture them cruising through the water, before I throw in front of them. You got me all worked up to get out and target some reds. It's like a Pavlov response.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2019, 02:43 PM   #9
mccain
\m/

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
i hear ya. i was thrilled catching something beside trout for a change. now just just gotta find some flounder
mccain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2019, 05:10 PM   #10
habanerojooz
Registered Users-pm+

habanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Pirate
One good looking fatty there. Did you check the contents of their bellies?
habanerojooz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message