Last minute tuna trip preparations - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 01-30-2019, 10:35 AM   #11
rcw
Registered Users-pm+

rcw has been promoted to Piratercw has been promoted to Piratercw has been promoted to Piratercw has been promoted to Piratercw has been promoted to Piratercw has been promoted to Piratercw has been promoted to Piratercw has been promoted to Piratercw has been promoted to Piratercw has been promoted to Piratercw has been promoted to Pirate
Sent you a PM.
rcw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2019, 11:05 AM   #12
photofishin
Registered Users-pm+

photofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperman View Post
I could stand to get rid of 100 or so.
Foundation i starting to sag in that corner of the house.
PM sent.
Fred you're hilarious....
photofishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 12:25 PM   #13
Chase This!
break out the 80's and them fancy lures

Chase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCfishing View Post
Or even crazier idea, I can look at them before I buy them and still get better pricing? Was that simple enough to get through your thick skull? If I need your opinions or ideas, I'll ask you for them.
I think you did ask for opinions or ideas. I bet you are a blast to fish with.
Chase This! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2019, 03:29 PM   #14
surfcowboy

surfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin-Atic View Post
Go to academy, buy 5 of the Benthos just like this one.

At academy they are around 12 bux each. x 5 = 60 bucks. That is the only jig you will ever need for tuna. I have 100 jigs, but i only use these. You will catch more than anyone else on the boat. Light them up in the boat lights, drop em down. Very easy and cheap. Put a 3' 60-80# Flouro leader on with a 200# barrell swivel on top. Done. Your welcome!

I bet the jigs I use will out fish those and half the price.
Old 01-30-2019, 03:32 PM   #15
Jolly Roger
COME AND TAKE IT

Jolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to Pirate
Make sure to get some Halcos 30s, you can thank me later with some tuna steaks.
Jolly Roger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 06:33 PM   #16
awesum
Registered Users-pm+

awesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirateawesum has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
Make sure to get some Halcos 130s, you can thank me later with some tuna steaks.
FIFY JR
awesum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 08:29 PM   #17
hyperman
Registered Users-pm+

hyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunner
TripleC, thanks for coming by with cash and helping me with my load of unused stuff.
This is a competent fisherman, and a buyer with cash. After 5 minutes talking with him, i would fish with him any day.
hyperman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 08:58 PM   #18
TripleCfishing
Registered Users-pm+

TripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
I think you did ask for opinions or ideas. I bet you are a blast to fish with.
I believe I asked if anyone had some extra tackle they'd want to part with. I wouldn't say I'm a scholar by any means but that sure doesn't sound like asking for advice. I'm not trying to be an ***** but anyone that fishes normally knows that tackle stores sell tackle. Unnecessary IMO. And I've never had anyone get off the boat with complaints. Thanks for the opinion though.
TripleCfishing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 09:00 PM   #19
Chase This!
break out the 80's and them fancy lures

Chase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCfishing View Post
I believe I asked if anyone had some extra tackle they'd want to part with. I wouldn't say I'm a scholar by any means but that sure doesn't sound like asking for advice. I'm not trying to be an ***** but anyone that fishes normally knows that tackle stores sell tackle. Unnecessary IMO. And I've never had anyone get off the boat with complaints. Thanks for the opinion though.
Cool. When y’all headed out?
Chase This! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 09:04 PM   #20
TripleCfishing
Registered Users-pm+

TripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase This! View Post
Cool. When y’all headed out?
4-5am saturday. I would assume Perdido is the destination. We are going out through dolphin docks. Try to take the mama out for her XMAS present every year.
TripleCfishing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message