Last minute tuna trip preparations - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 01-29-2019, 05:20 PM   #1
TripleCfishing
Registered Users-pm+

TripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
tuna Last minute tuna trip preparations

Does anyone in the cc/port a/rockport area have any vertical jigs they'd be willing to part with? I have some but I definitely don't want to go unprepared. TIA!
TripleCfishing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2019, 08:53 PM   #2
blaze 'em
Registered Users-pm+

blaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirate
Roys/port a outfitters/academy...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
blaze 'em is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2019, 08:55 PM   #3
TripleCfishing
Registered Users-pm+

TripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of RiggerTripleCfishing has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze 'em View Post
Roys/port a outfitters/academy...

Wow I had no idea!

But in all seriousness, I meant if y'all have any that you don't use as much as you would like and would like to sell some. Appreciate the advice though.

Last edited by TripleCfishing; 01-29-2019 at 09:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2019, 09:46 PM   #4
blaze 'em
Registered Users-pm+

blaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirateblaze 'em has been promoted to Pirate
Why not just buy new, and get what you want, as opposed to trying to find someone used culls?

There's an idea.

Old 01-30-2019, 12:00 AM   #5
Calmday
Salty Dawg

Calmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to Pirate
"There's an idea"

What's that mean?
Calmday is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 06:25 AM   #6
blaze 'em
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmday View Post
"There's an idea"

What's that mean?
It was meant to be an idea for the OP to consider.

To clarify, the 3 stores all carry jigs. Brand new, no rusty or deformed split rings or tore up hooksets, chipped paint, etc. My idea would be to go get what I want, new, from one of those 3 places.

Shoot, it's only Wednesday morning, depending on how last minute you could probably even have them delivered by Amazon in time. They would have the ultimate selection (assuming you get them in time)

Old 01-30-2019, 08:50 AM   #7
hyperman
Registered Users-pm+

hyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunnerhyperman has been promote to Gunner
I could stand to get rid of 100 or so.
Foundation i starting to sag in that corner of the house.
PM sent.
hyperman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 08:58 AM   #8
TripleCfishing
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze 'em View Post
It was meant to be an idea for the OP to consider.

To clarify, the 3 stores all carry jigs. Brand new, no rusty or deformed split rings or tore up hooksets, chipped paint, etc. My idea would be to go get what I want, new, from one of those 3 places.

Shoot, it's only Wednesday morning, depending on how last minute you could probably even have them delivered by Amazon in time. They would have the ultimate selection (assuming you get them in time)

Or even crazier idea, I can look at them before I buy them and still get better pricing? Was that simple enough to get through your thick skull? If I need your opinions or ideas, I'll ask you for them.

Last edited by TripleCfishing; 01-30-2019 at 09:08 AM.
Old 01-30-2019, 09:30 AM   #9
Fin-Atic
Only way to do it is Hard Core!

Fin-Atic has been promoted to PirateFin-Atic has been promoted to PirateFin-Atic has been promoted to PirateFin-Atic has been promoted to PirateFin-Atic has been promoted to PirateFin-Atic has been promoted to PirateFin-Atic has been promoted to PirateFin-Atic has been promoted to PirateFin-Atic has been promoted to PirateFin-Atic has been promoted to PirateFin-Atic has been promoted to Pirate
Go to academy, buy 5 of the Benthos just like this one.

https://www.amazon.com/Williamson-Be...a-571719770635

At academy they are around 12 bux each. x 5 = 60 bucks. That is the only jig you will ever need for tuna. I have 100 jigs, but i only use these. You will catch more than anyone else on the boat. Light them up in the boat lights, drop em down. Very easy and cheap. Put a 3' 60-80# Flouro leader on with a 200# barrell swivel on top. Done. Your welcome!
Fin-Atic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 09:44 AM   #10
blaze 'em
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCfishing View Post
Or even crazier idea, I can look at them before I buy them and still get better pricing? Was that simple enough to get through your thick skull? If I need your opinions or ideas, I'll ask you for them.
My mistake.

Good luck on your jig search, and good luck fishing....