This weekend 2/2 - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 01-31-2019, 12:23 PM   #11
photofishin
Registered Users-pm+

photofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage View Post
I must be missing something? NOAA is showing 5-10 winds with seas at 2-3' out of Freeport for Saturday and Sunday. I know they are pathological guesser's and only right 50% of the time.... Screw it, I'll just take the kids to Galveston Bay to catch some chum for the next opportunity.
where are you getting your forecast? I show 5-6 Friday night, 3-4 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday and Sunday night from 20-60 miles out.
Might be doable on Bluefin Charters 48ft boat or something bigger but wouldn't make for a comfortable overnighter in my opinion. I'm just not that mad at em to beat myself up 150 miles out and 150 miles back.
photofishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2019, 12:42 PM   #12
sabotage
"You caught it, you get it off!"

sabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateersabotage has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I just clicked on the NOAA GOM button on the home page of Blue Water Forums. Is it not the same as any other NOAA website? Not being a smarty pants, just making sure I am using the same site as the cool kids. I'll probably still just take the kids to the bay and maybe out to the jetties so the boys can use the 30's and the girl can get acquainted to her new 50, I too am not that mad at em. A fun trip with the kids will always trump a pounding meat haul trip for me....
sabotage is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2019, 02:49 PM   #13
texasfish2252
Registered Users-pm+

texasfish2252 has been promoted to Piratetexasfish2252 has been promoted to Piratetexasfish2252 has been promoted to Piratetexasfish2252 has been promoted to Piratetexasfish2252 has been promoted to Piratetexasfish2252 has been promoted to Piratetexasfish2252 has been promoted to Piratetexasfish2252 has been promoted to Piratetexasfish2252 has been promoted to Piratetexasfish2252 has been promoted to Piratetexasfish2252 has been promoted to Pirate
I use Windfinder Pro and Windy. Those two have been pretty reliable.
texasfish2252 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2019, 05:33 PM   #14
Charlietunakiller
Registered Users-pm+

Charlietunakiller has been promoted to PirateCharlietunakiller has been promoted to PirateCharlietunakiller has been promoted to PirateCharlietunakiller has been promoted to PirateCharlietunakiller has been promoted to PirateCharlietunakiller has been promoted to PirateCharlietunakiller has been promoted to PirateCharlietunakiller has been promoted to PirateCharlietunakiller has been promoted to PirateCharlietunakiller has been promoted to PirateCharlietunakiller has been promoted to Pirate
tuna

Good weekend to stay home and do boat maintenance.
Attached Images

Charlietunakiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019, 02:52 PM   #15
TXBoatWhisperer
Registered Users-pm+

TXBoatWhisperer has been promoted to PirateTXBoatWhisperer has been promoted to PirateTXBoatWhisperer has been promoted to PirateTXBoatWhisperer has been promoted to PirateTXBoatWhisperer has been promoted to PirateTXBoatWhisperer has been promoted to PirateTXBoatWhisperer has been promoted to PirateTXBoatWhisperer has been promoted to PirateTXBoatWhisperer has been promoted to PirateTXBoatWhisperer has been promoted to PirateTXBoatWhisperer has been promoted to Pirate
Looks good for tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
TXBoatWhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019, 04:06 PM   #16
offshorefanatic
Registered Users-pm+

offshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirate
We gone tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
offshorefanatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019, 09:19 PM   #17
Calmday
Salty Dawg

Calmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshorefanatic View Post
We gone tomorrow afternoon.

Overnighter?
Calmday is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019, 09:23 PM   #18
offshorefanatic
Registered Users-pm+

offshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmday View Post
Overnighter?

Yessir

offshorefanatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019, 09:32 PM   #19
Calmday
Salty Dawg

Calmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to PirateCalmday has been promoted to Pirate
Good luck. I wish we were going but stuck at work until the 21st.
Calmday is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019, 09:43 PM   #20
ShawnQ
Registered Users-pm+

ShawnQ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshorefanatic View Post
Yessir

What boat?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
ShawnQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message