Spray curtains - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 01-28-2019, 05:38 PM   #1
offshorefanatic
Registered Users-pm+

offshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirate
Spray curtains

Need some recommendations. Would like someone that can install at the yacht basin without pulling my boat out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
offshorefanatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2019, 11:22 AM   #2
Makomecrazy
Registered Users-pm+

Makomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to Pirate
I am having spray curtains (front and both sides) and wings put on my boat this week.
Made a deal for $900.00 for my Cape Horn 27OS.]
He said he would come to Matagorda to measure and install, but the price was prohibitive for me.
I ended up with Weblon, Seafoam green on the underside of the T-Top and trim on the curtains.
Will post up pictures once I get her home. I will say I was impressed with him and his operation. He has been working this industry for 20+ years.

Can Do Upholstery in League City.
Talk to Daryl: 281-309-4820
Makomecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2019, 11:23 AM   #3
offshorefanatic
Registered Users-pm+

offshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirateoffshorefanatic has been promoted to Pirate
Just got with can do upholstery. He’s gonna get me taken care of.

offshorefanatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2019, 08:01 PM   #4
flymost
Registered Users-pm+

flymost has been promoted to Pirateflymost has been promoted to Pirateflymost has been promoted to Pirateflymost has been promoted to Pirateflymost has been promoted to Pirateflymost has been promoted to Pirateflymost has been promoted to Pirateflymost has been promoted to Pirateflymost has been promoted to Pirateflymost has been promoted to Pirateflymost has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshorefanatic View Post
Just got with can do upholstery. He’s gonna get me taken care of.

What materials did he offer? I hear there are some great new options other than eisenglass and ez2cy. Might need to get mine redone as well.
flymost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 03:14 PM   #5
Makomecrazy
Registered Users-pm+

Makomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to Pirate
Weblon and Strataglass on mine.
Old 01-30-2019, 07:24 PM   #6
ElGatoLoco
Registered Users-pm+

ElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to Pirate
Mako

I saw you boat and curtain last today looking good Daryl is awesome!!!
Tom
ElGatoLoco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 08:20 PM   #7
Chase This!
break out the 80's and them fancy lures

Chase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to Pirate
Does he do ez2cy?
Chase This! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2019, 05:53 AM   #8
marlin lane
Registered Users-pm+

marlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Riggermarlin lane has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
try Joe Comer for ez2cy
marlin lane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2019, 07:41 AM   #9
Makomecrazy
Registered Users-pm+

I am sure he would use EZ2CY, you should call and ask.
I know that he favors the the Stratoglass.
Old 01-31-2019, 07:44 AM   #10
Makomecrazy
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGatoLoco View Post
Mako

I saw you boat and curtain last today looking good Daryl is awesome!!!
Tom
Hard to wait to see it! I called yesterday and asked him to add custom "T-Bag" style life jacket storage to the top. $220.00 add= no brainer. Will put it in front of the electronics box.