Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2019, 08:51 PM   #1
Dandan9583
Registered Users-pm+

Dandan9583 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Chiquita Owners

Does the bow go under chop while drifting? Pics and videos?
Dandan9583 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2019, 05:38 PM   #2
texasislandboy
Snook Guide SPI

texasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Pirate
I stuffed one in a channel from a boat wake while running 20mph. Fun boats but made for 12" or less water.
texasislandboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2019, 09:55 PM   #3
Dandan9583
Registered Users-pm+

Dandan9583 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
That's not bad lol not like it will happen all the time but I do like the Dargel 140 scooter Etec 60 HO on FB. 140 boat owner told me he's only getting 28mph with a 70hp Suzuki. I think that kind of blows. So i am looking forward to the Chequita.
Dandan9583 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2019, 08:57 PM   #4
Beavis
Registered Users-pm+

Beavis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBeavis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBeavis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBeavis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBeavis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBeavis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBeavis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBeavis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBeavis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBeavis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBeavis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
The Chiquita is a great boat and I ran one for years. The low bow is easy to submerge when running over a large boat wake so be careful there. I didn't really have a problem with the bow but the back would definitely take on lots of water drifting in large chop. That said, the boat is made for fishing shallow back lakes and it does that well. The boat ran stupid skinny. Take a look at the 14 Shoalwater.
Beavis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message