Coast Guard Support - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2019, 09:30 AM   #1
Prof. Salt
Registered Users-pm+

Prof. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to Pirate
Coast Guard Support

With several Coast Guard rescues happening in the last week in spite of the government shut down, it got me thinking that I should arrange something to help. Coasties are always available to rescue us in our worst hour, even when their checks are not being deposited. I spoke to a couple of businesses in the area and they volunteered to be collection points for donations. The simplest donations would be food/gas/debit gift cards that would allow those affected to buy what they need. If you're in the Corpus area, please consider donating. If you're in Houston or another area, consider starting something like this in your neighborhood. Show some support to those who may save your life some day!

Prof. Salt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2019, 09:39 AM   #2
1528mac
Sharing is Careing

1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate1528mac has been promoted to Pirate
Kudos on you for the help!

Sharing is Caring!
1528mac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2019, 12:31 PM   #3
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Good Job Salt! I like it.
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2019, 02:03 PM   #4
uscgnazzario
Registered Users-pm+

uscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirate
As a Coast Guardsman and fellow fisherman I would like to thank you for being so thoughtful. It is greatly appreciated. Tight lines!
uscgnazzario is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 02:15 PM   #5
Prof. Salt
Registered Users-pm+

Prof. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to PirateProf. Salt has been promoted to Pirate
The local Senior Chief informs me that pay checks should arrive next Monday, so I will run this effort through Friday. By the time donations are collected and distributed, the money should be flowing again. Through generous help we are over $3,000 in donations so far.

To all those who helped, thank you! To those who were going without pay, I hope this made things easier. You guys (and ladies) put yourselves on the line to keep us out of trouble in our darkest hour, whether we arrive there by making poor choices or it's just bad luck. We appreciate everything you do.

Last edited by Prof. Salt; 01-30-2019 at 02:21 PM.
Prof. Salt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 06:53 PM   #6
uscgnazzario
Registered Users-pm+

uscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Salt View Post
The local Senior Chief informs me that pay checks should arrive next Monday, so I will run this effort through Friday. By the time donations are collected and distributed, the money should be flowing again. Through generous help we are over $3,000 in donations so far.

To all those who helped, thank you! To those who were going without pay, I hope this made things easier. You guys (and ladies) put yourselves on the line to keep us out of trouble in our darkest hour, whether we arrive there by making poor choices or it's just bad luck. We appreciate everything you do.
I want to sincerely thank you for your support. I can assure you that the donations are greatly appreciated.
uscgnazzario is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2019, 08:13 PM   #7
Spinky
Registered Users-pm+

Spinky has been promoted to PirateSpinky has been promoted to PirateSpinky has been promoted to PirateSpinky has been promoted to PirateSpinky has been promoted to PirateSpinky has been promoted to PirateSpinky has been promoted to PirateSpinky has been promoted to PirateSpinky has been promoted to PirateSpinky has been promoted to PirateSpinky has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Salt View Post

Very well said. Good guys being caught in the middle of a ridiculous situation of no making of theirs. I appreciate all their efforts in keeping us safe!!
Spinky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message