Academy deal alert - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2019, 12:03 PM   #11
chrisnitro
Registered Users-pm+

chrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wish2fish View Post
Awesome, thanks!! I Just ordered a pair....
chrisnitro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2019, 12:14 PM   #12
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks. I ordered two pair for backup and for company, just because the price was too good to pass up.

I had to drive to a car dealership in San Antonio about a month ago, because of a problem with a car we bought for a young man. The shop foreman came to talk to me, and he was a great guy who gave me instant confidence. After the business was taken care of, he says, "I think I know you. Are you on 2Cool?" It was Deer30, the OP who posted this deal alert. He's definitely one of the good guys.

I continue to be amazed at the good people I meet through 2Cool.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2019, 07:07 PM   #13
wish2fish
DeadEyeDean

wish2fish has disabled reputation
I saw this deal a couple of days ago and ordered the large. Got them today and they are crazy big. I had tried different Magellan's, not the mag2's, in medium and the stocking feet were real tight so I don't know what to do.

I was about to buy the small and medium and then just take back what doesn't fit but I am afraid none of them will work. Just didn't want to miss the deal and they don't have any in store to try on.

Does anybody wear a medium? The sizing chart seems to not really reflect fit which is mentioned in the reviews, especially the stocking foot sizes.

Not sure what to do. I am 5'7" size 9.5 shoe and 158lbs.
wish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2019, 09:02 PM   #14
txflats
Registered Users-pm+

txflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Pirate
I picked up a small, medium, xlarge and xxlarge for myself and daughter. If the small works for her your welcome to try the medium and if it fits i"ll sell it for the clearance price. I work in the copperfield area.
txflats is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2019, 09:50 PM   #15
acf83
Registered Users-pm+

acf83 has been promoted to the rank of Privateeracf83 has been promoted to the rank of Privateeracf83 has been promoted to the rank of Privateeracf83 has been promoted to the rank of Privateeracf83 has been promoted to the rank of Privateeracf83 has been promoted to the rank of Privateeracf83 has been promoted to the rank of Privateeracf83 has been promoted to the rank of Privateeracf83 has been promoted to the rank of Privateeracf83 has been promoted to the rank of Privateeracf83 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
What size would y'all recommend for a 5'11", 215 lbs size 11 shoe?
acf83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2019, 07:56 AM   #16
wish2fish
DeadEyeDean

wish2fish has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by txflats View Post
I picked up a small, medium, xlarge and xxlarge for myself and daughter. If the small works for her your welcome to try the medium and if it fits i"ll sell it for the clearance price. I work in the copperfield area.
I really appreciate the offer but I went ahead and purchased the mediums. If these don't work I guess I will have to go with a different brand that offers more sizes especially in regards to inseam.
wish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2019, 08:29 AM   #17
Muddskipper
fish control my brain

Muddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to Pirate
Guys - when you get them make sure they have not been worn and returned

And save your receipts......
Muddskipper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2019, 09:16 AM   #18
Fullbody
Registered Users-pm+

Fullbody has been promoted to the rank of BosunFullbody has been promoted to the rank of BosunFullbody has been promoted to the rank of BosunFullbody has been promoted to the rank of BosunFullbody has been promoted to the rank of BosunFullbody has been promoted to the rank of BosunFullbody has been promoted to the rank of BosunFullbody has been promoted to the rank of BosunFullbody has been promoted to the rank of BosunFullbody has been promoted to the rank of BosunFullbody has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Size chart

I have had my Mag 2's for a few years - saved the box in case they needed to be returned - they have held up just fine though. Just checked and there was a size chart included that might give some guidance on how to choose a size.
Attached Images

Fullbody is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2019, 09:44 PM   #19
krfish
Living the Dream

krfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Piratekrfish has been promoted to Pirate
Ordered a set of mediums for back ups. The waders themselves fit great, but I could t get my feet in them. Had to return them today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
krfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2019, 05:09 PM   #20
dk2429
Jeremiah 29:11

dk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Pirate
Dang I missed it... Mine just started leaking the other day! $44 would have been nice
dk2429 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message