birthday free rod contest today from stix - Page 4 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2019, 05:19 PM   #31
[email protected]
SKE 201

sellis@cityofcuero.com is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Happy birthday!!!!
sellis@cityofcuero.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2019, 06:40 PM   #32
Bran55
Registered Users-pm+

Bran55 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Happy Birthday
Bran55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2019, 08:01 PM   #33
mattfox
Registered Users-pm+

mattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Piratemattfox has been promoted to Pirate
Happy Birthday. My son turned 4 yesterday and is eat up with fishing. Would love to get him a custom rod for crappie and sandbass fishing and this rod would be a great one. Thank you for giving everyone a chance to win.
mattfox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2019, 08:36 PM   #34
Inspector Scotty
Registered Users-pm+

Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Happy Birthday sir, thanks for your generous offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Inspector Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2019, 09:02 PM   #35
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
winner announced

want to thank all that entered my birthday giveaway ,thanks for your support all this past year as well as the last 15 year's here on 2 cool .
our winner is --( ne14fishing) congrats bro get in touch with stix .
stix
Old 01-22-2019, 09:10 PM   #36
billydee
Registered Users-pm+

billydee is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Happy birthday!!
billydee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2019, 08:38 AM   #37
NE14fishing
Registered Users-pm+

NE14fishing has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerNE14fishing has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerNE14fishing has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerNE14fishing has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerNE14fishing has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerNE14fishing has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerNE14fishing has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerNE14fishing has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerNE14fishing has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerNE14fishing has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerNE14fishing has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Thank You

I have read the reviews and seen a lot of Billy Stix’s you make, but this will be my first to own, just for saying happy birthday, hell of a deal.
Thank you again Billy Stix, look forward to the new Stix. PM Sent
NE14fishing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2019, 10:53 AM   #38
Shane fox
Registered Users-pm+

Shane fox is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS View Post
today is my birthday, so i am going to give away a custom texas waderstix !!
contest starts now & ends to night at 10 my time ,just enter here on this thread ,the prize will be a 6 ft 10 or a 7 ft med ,med lite spiral my no trigger model with the wind tamer guides rod comes with legal fish marks on the rod .
you can select your colors the waderstix will be split grip with eva grips , just want to say thank you one & all for your support. today while the contest is on i will be taking orders for any custom rod that i build up to 7ft for $175 but you must place your order today .
thanks good luck to all
stix
Happy birthday to you sir just so happens we have the same birthday. Hope you have a great one because i plan on having a good one also.
Shane fox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2019, 06:02 PM   #39
Jerrym
Registered Users-pm+

Jerrym has been promoted to PirateJerrym has been promoted to PirateJerrym has been promoted to PirateJerrym has been promoted to PirateJerrym has been promoted to PirateJerrym has been promoted to PirateJerrym has been promoted to PirateJerrym has been promoted to PirateJerrym has been promoted to PirateJerrym has been promoted to PirateJerrym has been promoted to Pirate
Happy BD- Love the rod that I got for my son, still waiting on the Shirts.
Jerrym is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2019, 06:11 PM   #40
Goatfarmer
Registered Users-pm+

Goatfarmer is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Happy Birthday!

Great looking rods!!
Goatfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message