2019 Texas Red Snapper Roundup - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 01-20-2019, 07:57 PM   #1
whos your daddy

whos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Piratewhos your daddy has been promoted to Pirate
snapper 2019 Texas Red Snapper Roundup

Texas Red Snapper Roundup
Presented by Matagorda Offshore Tackle
Crab Trap Grill
Sargent, Texas
June 21-22, 2019

Entry fee-$200 per boat

*****CALCUTTA*****
3- Red Snapper (Combined weight)
Pays 1ST thru 3rd place
Calcutta Insurance -$200

Small Boat 25ft and under class
$500 Calcutta fee
Pays 1st thru 3rd

*****SIDE POTS*****
Pays 1st and 2nd place 60%-40%

Ling-$200 each boat
Kingfish-$200 each boat
Big Red Snapper-$200 each boat
Grouper-$200 each boat
Lady Angler-$200 each lady
Junior Angler-$100 each junior

Tournament Brochures and rules/entry forms coming soon…………….
whos your daddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2019, 08:01 PM   #2
littlebryan
Registered Users-pm+

littlebryan has been promoted to Piratelittlebryan has been promoted to Piratelittlebryan has been promoted to Piratelittlebryan has been promoted to Piratelittlebryan has been promoted to Piratelittlebryan has been promoted to Piratelittlebryan has been promoted to Piratelittlebryan has been promoted to Piratelittlebryan has been promoted to Piratelittlebryan has been promoted to Piratelittlebryan has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by whos your daddy View Post
Texas Red Snapper Roundup

Presented by Matagorda Offshore Tackle

Crab Trap Grill

Sargent, Texas

June 21-22, 2019

Entry fee-$200 per boat

*****CALCUTTA*****

3- Red Snapper (Combined weight)

Pays 1ST thru 3rd place

Calcutta Insurance -$200

Small Boat 25ft and under class

$500 Calcutta fee

Pays 1st thru 3rd

*****SIDE POTS*****

Pays 1st and 2nd place 60%-40%

Ling-$200 each boat

Kingfish-$200 each boat

Big Red Snapper-$200 each boat

Grouper-$200 each boat

Lady Angler-$200 each lady

Junior Angler-$100 each junior

Tournament Brochures and rules/entry forms coming soon…………….
June 21-22 ????
Not really a window

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk
littlebryan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2019, 09:34 PM   #3
Lostinpecos
Registered Users-pm+

Lostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to Pirate
Man, I thought the objective is to leave the big red sow snappers alone. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lostinpecos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2019, 09:37 PM   #4
gigem87
your not gonna catch anything

gigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirategigem87 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostinpecos View Post

Whoever said that???
gigem87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2019, 09:54 PM   #5
Chase This!
break out the 80's and them fancy lures

Chase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to PirateChase This! has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:

Absolutely not. Where did you get this garbage from?!
Chase This! is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2019, 10:31 PM   #6
Lostinpecos
Registered Users-pm+

Lostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to PirateLostinpecos has been promoted to Pirate
2019 Texas Red Snapper Roundup

Not going to derail thread. You can do the research on large snappers and how many eggs a healthy mommy can produce in a lifetime.

Anyways, tournament sounds like fun. It will be my first time participating in any fishing event. I just hope the weather cooperates.

Old 01-20-2019, 11:08 PM   #7
TTUfisher
Registered Users-pm+

TTUfisher has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTTUfisher has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTTUfisher has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTTUfisher has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTTUfisher has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTTUfisher has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTTUfisher has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTTUfisher has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTTUfisher has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTTUfisher has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTTUfisher has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Not going to derail thread. You can do the research on large snappers and how many eggs a healthy mommy can produce in a lifetime.

Anyways, tournament sounds like fun. It will be my first time participating in any fishing event. I just hope the weather cooperates.

Careful, catching a few sows is really going to send them from endangered to extinct

TTUfisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2019, 07:47 AM   #8
gethookedadventures01
Registered Users-pm+

gethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirategethookedadventures01 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:

You’d curl up in a ball and cry if you were on my boat during snapper season. If it isn’t over 20lbs it’s a throw back. You drop the limit to two fish I kill to big *** fish.

gethookedadventures01 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2019, 08:27 AM   #9
Lostinpecos
Registered Users-pm+

Good to know.

Old 01-21-2019, 10:45 AM   #10
Momma's Worry
Registered Users-pm+

Momma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigem87 View Post
Whoever said that???

Buddy G...those are his not ours
Momma's Worry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message