Quepos Fishing Guides? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 01-18-2019, 09:27 AM   #1
BadCompanyFT
Registered Users-pm+

BadCompanyFT has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBadCompanyFT has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBadCompanyFT has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBadCompanyFT has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBadCompanyFT has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBadCompanyFT has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBadCompanyFT has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBadCompanyFT has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBadCompanyFT has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBadCompanyFT has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterBadCompanyFT has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Quepos Fishing Guides?

Mornin Guys,

I am currently planning my fiancé and I's honeymoon to CR. We are planning on being in country for 3 weeks and for the last week I have booked a house in Quepos.

I am looking for some recommendations for a good guide in the area. I would like to do a full day offshore and a full day inshore. Have y'all had any good experiences with a particular guide in the area?

Thanks,

Drew
BCFT
BadCompanyFT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2019, 07:06 PM   #2
hooknbullet2
Registered Users-pm+

hooknbullet2 has been promoted to Piratehooknbullet2 has been promoted to Piratehooknbullet2 has been promoted to Piratehooknbullet2 has been promoted to Piratehooknbullet2 has been promoted to Piratehooknbullet2 has been promoted to Piratehooknbullet2 has been promoted to Piratehooknbullet2 has been promoted to Piratehooknbullet2 has been promoted to Piratehooknbullet2 has been promoted to Piratehooknbullet2 has been promoted to Pirate
Double Nickel.

Good dudes from the USA. I fished with them last year in the Offshore World Championship. Look them up on instagram.
hooknbullet2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2019, 10:00 PM   #3
SailFishCostaRica

SailFishCostaRica has disabled reputation
Double Nickel is a great charter. We have some different boats as well, as well as a inshore only boat that does really good on roosterfish. You can check out our website here:

www.QueposFishAdventure.com
SailFishCostaRica is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2019, 09:18 AM   #4
Seahawk66
Registered Users-pm+

Seahawk66 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quepos Fish Adventure, both offshore and inshore. I have fished with them the last 3 years and never been disappointed.
Seahawk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2019, 10:50 AM   #5
tinman03
Lake Rat

tinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Piratetinman03 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk66 View Post
Quepos Fish Adventure, both offshore and inshore. I have fished with them the last 3 years and never been disappointed.
Yep,give John a call! went this last May and had a blast!
Attached Images

tinman03 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2019, 03:19 PM   #6
SailFishCostaRica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk66 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman03 View Post
Yep,give John a call! went this last May and had a blast!
Thanks guys! Glad you guys had fun!
Old 01-21-2019, 08:19 PM   #7
Danny O
Registered Users-pm+

Danny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to Pirate
We fished inshore, offshore, and fly fishing over the past week. We fished with Quepos Fish Adventures this morning (John W on the Stress Reeliever II). Highly recommend this boat! We caught 8-9 fish: dorados and yellow fin tuna, but normally a sailfish is mixed in there.

We fished inshore several days ago. Not as much variety as I thought, and you have to catch your own bait in the morning (sardines can’t survive over night). If Rooster is on your bucket list, then it will be worth it. We caught 4-5 roosters and only roosters.

The river fly fishing trip with Pez Rey is worth a look. We had never picked up a fly rod before, and Justin had us both hooked up on Machaca. It’s seasonal with the water levels.
Danny O is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2019, 10:14 PM   #8
SailFishCostaRica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny O View Post
We fished inshore, offshore, and fly fishing over the past week. We fished with Quepos Fish Adventures this morning (John W on the Stress Reeliever II). Highly recommend this boat! We caught 8-9 fish: dorados and yellow fin tuna, but normally a sailfish is mixed in there.

We fished inshore several days ago. Not as much variety as I thought, and you have to catch your own bait in the morning (sardines can’t survive over night). If Rooster is on your bucket list, then it will be worth it. We caught 4-5 roosters and only roosters.

The river fly fishing trip with Pez Rey is worth a look. We had never picked up a fly rod before, and Justin had us both hooked up on Machaca. It’s seasonal with the water levels.
So glad you guys had fun out there today! If you have any good pictures, send them over to me for the facebook/instagram!
Old 01-22-2019, 06:30 AM   #9
Danny O
Registered Users-pm+

Danny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to PirateDanny O has been promoted to Pirate
John -
Sada was on the boat with her tricked out camera, but here are a few from our iPhones.
Attached Images

Danny O is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message