Winter fishing - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 01-15-2019, 06:32 PM   #1
Bockfrog
Registered Users-pm+

Bockfrog is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Winter fishing

I haven’t fish much during the winter in the past and would like to take the wife and kids out when the weather permits. Any advice on where to try in Port O’Connor?
Bockfrog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2019, 08:38 PM   #2
*DoubleThreat*
Registered Users-pm+

*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate
Fish the drains from the marsh,find mud shell and bait. Deep drops transitioning to shallows,I know this is kinda vague but to me success is found more so in winter time by hunting the fish,fish may be in one spot heavy one day and gone the next so cover water that looks good with structure. Try grass isl area,in my opinion find mud and bait and the fish will b there
*DoubleThreat* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2019, 09:59 PM   #3
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
Troutsupport.com was made for you. Will help tremendously.
sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2019, 09:17 AM   #4
Fishin' Soldier
Can't be what you ain't.

Fishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to Pirate
Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrem View Post
X2. Can't say it enough.
Fishin' Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2019, 01:19 PM   #5
PADRE24
Registered Users-pm+

PADRE24 has been promoted to PiratePADRE24 has been promoted to PiratePADRE24 has been promoted to PiratePADRE24 has been promoted to PiratePADRE24 has been promoted to PiratePADRE24 has been promoted to PiratePADRE24 has been promoted to PiratePADRE24 has been promoted to PiratePADRE24 has been promoted to PiratePADRE24 has been promoted to PiratePADRE24 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrem View Post

Great videos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PADRE24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2019, 01:56 PM   #6
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishin' Soldier View Post
X2. Can't say it enough.

Most things fishing related are pure expense. Those videos really are in investment. And they really will help you get more value out of all those other expenses.

Somebody in the TTMB forum was asking about good outdoors shows to watch. The TroutSupport videos are the best of both worlds.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2019, 07:47 AM   #7
Dick Hanks
Pike

Dick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocjetty View Post
Most things fishing related are pure expense. Those videos really are in investment. And they really will help you get more value out of all those other expenses.
This is why you should get the Trout Support videos. Add up all of the money that you have spent on the equipment to catch fish..... Then think about the time you have spent fishing with poor results. Then add up what you have spent on the "How" to catch fish. If that last category is "0" it is time to buy Tobin's videos.
Dick Hanks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2019, 12:32 PM   #8
Bull Red
Spending way too much time on 2Cool

Bull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to Pirate
You know I used to fish and hunt, but hunting got so expensive I decided to drop it for the most part. Fishing has also gotten more expensive over the years, but still cheaper than hunting IMHO.

I own the Trout Support Video collection and can attest to its great value. Tobin does a good job of breaking it down so anyone can learn. And even the most experienced anglers will find some benefit from watching them. They are truly packed with info.
Bull Red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2019, 10:11 AM   #9
Ethan Hunt
Registered Users-pm+

Ethan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to Pirate
yeah just get the videos, nuff said Most folks are tight lipped bout their honey holes anyway
Ethan Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2019, 11:07 AM   #10
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Hell I'm still tight lipped about my honey holes too... But the videos will teach you how to find all of them. Thank you guys for the kudos, we take a lot of pride that we've developed the best teaching tools out there. I put my heart and sole in to making those 4 videos over a 4 year period and was lucky enough to find some great guides that believed in the project as well.. those guys are still some of the top Texas and La. teaching guides, I do recommend going with them after watching the vids as that will also shatter the learning curve.

Anyone with the videos can always contact me for help or questions at any time
[email protected]