Auction of Baffin Floating Cabin and Permit - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 04:49 PM   #1
Fast Talker
Registered Users-pm+

Fast Talker is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Work Auction of Baffin Floating Cabin and Permit

I hate to do it but I am selling my cabin with permit FC-210. I never have time to go anymore. It is located in Compuerta Pass between Twin Palms and the King Ranch shoreline. It will be auctioned off on Jan 24, 2018. Let me know if you are interested and I will forward a link to the auction website. Thanks.
Fast Talker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2019, 09:23 PM   #2
Deer30
Registered Users-pm+

Deer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to Pirate
please pm me a link
Deer30 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2019, 10:14 PM   #3
SKIPJACKSLAYER
Registered Users-pm+

SKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to Pirate
Interested, please share link w/ me
SKIPJACKSLAYER is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2019, 07:43 AM   #4
jampen
Often profane...occassionaly profound

jampen has been promoted to Piratejampen has been promoted to Piratejampen has been promoted to Piratejampen has been promoted to Piratejampen has been promoted to Piratejampen has been promoted to Piratejampen has been promoted to Piratejampen has been promoted to Piratejampen has been promoted to Piratejampen has been promoted to Piratejampen has been promoted to Pirate
Pls send link. Are there pics?
jampen is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2019, 09:33 AM   #5
Fishin' Soldier
Can't be what you ain't.

Fishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to Pirate
Pm me please sir and link.
Fishin' Soldier is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2019, 09:57 AM   #6
irbjd
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
Here's the link from an email I got about the auction.

https://www.pmi-auction.com/auction-...f-ae19f81c0b16
irbjd is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2019, 11:17 AM   #7
Trouthappy
Trouthappy

Trouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to Pirate
That should be worth a king's ransom; there are no new permits being issued.
Trouthappy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2019, 12:30 PM   #8
gotmuddy
Registered Users-pm+

gotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouthappy View Post
That should be worth a king's ransom; there are no new permits being issued.
thats what I was thinking. the boat is worth almost nil in comparison to what the permit is worth.
gotmuddy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2019, 01:27 PM   #9
Bull Red
Spending way too much time on 2Cool

Bull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to Pirate
How much do you suppose it will go for?
Bull Red is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2019, 01:28 PM   #10
Gilbert
Registered Users-pm+

Gilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to Pirate
$40k
Gilbert is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread