Spinning Reel - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2019, 09:57 PM   #11
Festivus
Registered Users-pm+

Festivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerFestivus has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Shimano Nasci because they are buttery smooth and much lighter than the other options. Great drag and a joy to throw artificials with.
Festivus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2019, 05:35 AM   #12
logan024
Registered Users-pm+

logan024 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Penn battle 2 combo about $100

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
logan024 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2019, 06:42 AM   #13
GSMAN
Registered Users-pm+

GSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to Pirate
I just bought another Daiwa BG 2500 for inshore saltwater fishing. I have landed some big uglies and bull reds on this little reel. It has a strong drag and is very smooth. Lots of good reels to pick from. Good luck!
GSMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2019, 07:45 AM   #14
ChasingReds
Registered Users-pm+

ChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillieT View Post
Thank you sir. Just ordered one. That’s a heck of a deal.
Have 3 of the 6500LL models. Great reels

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
ChasingReds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2019, 08:31 AM   #15
Salty Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Salty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to Pirate
The Penn spinners are very good, I have 6 of them. The Fierce II 2500 is a good one for trout and redfish. Also look at the Daiwa BG 2500, I have been very pleased with the BGs. I have 6 BG 2500s with about 9 months of use on them and they are holding up great too. Last, take a look at the new Lew's Custom pro Speed Spin and Custom Speed Spin. I got a couple of the Custom Pros in the 300 size and so far they have been great, really nice little reels.
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2019, 07:15 AM   #16
purple
Registered Users-pm+

purple is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Cadence Fishing

Look at Cadence Fishing on the internet. They only sell direct no retail markup. I have two, one CS4 & one CS8 both have held up well for a year and you can’t beat the price!
purple is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2019, 11:27 PM   #17
SaltwaterJunkie
Registered Users-pm+

SaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festivus View Post
Shimano Nasci because they are buttery smooth and much lighter than the other options. Great drag and a joy to throw artificials with.

X2 great reel for the money.
SaltwaterJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2019, 04:30 PM   #18
Txredfish
Registered Users-pm+

Txredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to Pirate
I have a Penn Battle 3000 and Penn Fierce which are over 1 year. I also have a Penn Spinfisher for over 20 years and still going great. I fish a couple times a week and reels have held up very good. I have had Shimano within same price range and been very disappointed. No more Shimano for me.
Txredfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2019, 04:42 PM   #19
Drundel
Registered Users-pm+

Drundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to Pirate
Diawa BG
Drundel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2019, 04:57 PM   #20
Trouthappy

Trouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to Pirate
Buy a set of three of these for $100 total. They're smooth as silk. I've used them on trout and reds for the past three years. Guides in Apalachicola told me they use the same reels for their clients. We sling lures all day, it's a light reel with 12 pound line. If the reel gets dunked underwater, they say toss it and buy another.
Attached Images

Trouthappy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message