Best Wahoo Bait? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 01-20-2019, 07:16 AM   #11
RobATX
Registered Users-pm+

RobATX has been promoted to PirateRobATX has been promoted to PirateRobATX has been promoted to PirateRobATX has been promoted to PirateRobATX has been promoted to PirateRobATX has been promoted to PirateRobATX has been promoted to PirateRobATX has been promoted to PirateRobATX has been promoted to PirateRobATX has been promoted to PirateRobATX has been promoted to Pirate
I know this question has been answered 100 times already but my search skillz suck. Best trolling speed in mph for Islanders and Murados? I assume they differ. That **** fish continues to elude me! Arrgh.....

Tight lines this Spring!

- Rob
RobATX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2019, 03:20 PM   #12
MLBB
Registered Users-pm+

MLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMLBB has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
When I am trolling, I speed up till the islander comes to the surface then back down to keep it just under the surface. Every now n then I drop it to neutral and count to 20 then back to the rpm I was trolling at to make um zip toward the surface again. This will entice a strike my islanders are heavy brass heads so they sink when doing this

Muraders troll as fast as you can while they stay swimming in the water. You will see them jump out of the water when you go to fast
MLBB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2019, 08:18 AM   #13
Makomecrazy
SUNNYBEACH

Makomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to PirateMakomecrazy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnQ View Post
Cabelas and Bass Pro carry them now, and they're cheaper.

I like Chris at Serious, and he's local. I use him when I can. But, if you are not nearby, you may be better off ordering or stopping by one of the above.
Took a look just now. 200mm 32.99 plus tax. Better to order from ebay...
Makomecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2019, 02:49 PM   #14
Override
Registered Users-pm+

Override is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Blue/white Islander combo with a ballyhoo with a 6 oz weight behind the lure but in front of the hoo. Stretch 25 in purple and black/and bubble gum pink are the best.
Override is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message