POC report - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Unread 01-07-2019, 09:16 PM   #1
*DoubleThreat*
Registered Users-pm+

*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate*DoubleThreat* has been promoted to Pirate
POC report

Figured I'd post up my weekend luck as well. Like other reports my weekend was fantastic. Fished all day sat with motor issues so I couldn't run far, found lots of school trout and picked up a solo limit after a long grind thru dinks. All trout were in deeper water off mud and shell 6-8' or so. Sunday was better, got the boat running and made a run to some drains behind grass island. Found the fish right away after finding bait,reds ate everything I threw. Started with a slow topwater bite then switched to chickenboys and they shredded it. I stood in one spot til about 1 and left em still hungry. Most epic solo day yet,Polly caught 6 limits all between 22-26". Sorry I took no pics in the moment, released all the fish, no trout on Sunday but this weekend is the reason winter is my favorite time by far to fish. Gotta remember a camera!
*DoubleThreat* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-08-2019, 07:45 PM   #2
fish4food
Registered Users-pm+

fish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Pirate
Nice!
fish4food is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message