Pig caught on TSL Grasswalker - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 01-07-2019, 03:56 PM   #1
BlessedAngler
Registered Users-pm+

BlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to Pirate
Pig caught on TSL Grasswalker

Took a quick late afternoon trip to Holly Beach, TX with my oldest son. We were only out for a little over an hour and wanted to head in before sunset. First spot we stopped at had some slicks but we could tell they were old because of their size and there was hardly any current or wind. Figured it was worth a shot but did not have any success. At our next stop we started seeing mud boils and sure enough that's where they were at. Lost one because I couldn't manage to get a good hook set. Managed to land 2 reds. An undersized 19 1/2" and the fattest 27 1/4" red I have ever caught. He wasn't the biggest I have caught but for it's size it was the fattest. Since our relatives have taken what fish I had in my freezer over the holidays I had him on my stringer. Took a look at him as we started to head in and decided he was too "pretty" of a fish to end up as a fillet and we released him. Reds were caught on a TSL GrassWalker rigged weedless in about 1.5 ft of water. Got a link to the video of our quick trip and for those of you who don't know what a mud boil looks like I point it out in the video. Hopefully, you can learn to recognize them and help you catch more fish. Enjoy and please subscribe. Be safe out in the water and God Bless.

https://youtu.be/Uk-O0ngkyM0
Attached Images

BlessedAngler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2019, 10:16 PM   #2
Prizepig
>*)))><

Prizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to PiratePrizepig has been promoted to Pirate
Solid fish.....well done.
Prizepig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2019, 08:45 PM   #3
fish4food
Registered Users-pm+

fish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Piratefish4food has been promoted to Pirate
When I went to UT-B I knew that place like the back of my hand. Miss that place.
fish4food is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message