Sunday Wade - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 01-07-2019, 01:38 PM   #1
TroutOut
Registered Users-pm+

TroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to Pirate
Sunday Wade

Picked up a few throwing Soft-Dines and other swim tails. Action was over as quickly as it began. Super low tides.
Attached Images

TroutOut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2019, 01:44 PM   #2
TroutOut
Registered Users-pm+

TroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to Pirate
Forgot to mention that all fish were caught on my new Curado 150 DC. Sweet reel but it sounds like a jet taking off when you cast. Oh and contrary to what some may believe it is not backlash proof. But the Digital Control(DC) does help.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:58 PM   #3
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
Dang, nice stringer! Lots of people killing it the last week. I'm not finding any reds mixed with trout lately, so that's really a nice bunch of fish.

Do you think that noise is something that's going to work its way out, or that you're going to get used to? I've had some noisy-casting reels, but none that I would describe that way. And even those annoyed me to no end. I guess if everything else about the reel was exceptional, I might learn to just live with it, but I'd rather not.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2019, 02:29 PM   #4
NOCREEK
Git Bit

NOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to Pirate
Day-Yum TO! Well your top dog for Sunday stringers so far Lol. And hooking up on lots of fish in waist deep with a soft-dine(or any suspending bait) is a feeling hard to beat! I caught about four reds Sunday mixed in with the trout but they were all about a foot long Ugg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOCREEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM   #5
TroutOut
Registered Users-pm+

POCJETTY: I don't think the noise will work itself out. I think it is just the way it was built. There is no battery to operate the DC. Instead the shaft turning acts like a little generator or magnito to power the DC chip. I think it sounds cool. Makes you feel like you are really doing something when you make a long cast. Smooth drag too. I just hope it holds up well in salt water because I was getting mixed signals when I researched whether it was designed for salt water use or not.
Old 01-07-2019, 04:36 PM   #6
mccain
\m/

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
troutout, was that you out there?
there was some dude standing about 20ft from me at one point.
thought it mighta been you but wasnt sure
mccain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2019, 04:54 PM   #7
TroutOut
Registered Users-pm+

Nah I don't like company.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:12 PM   #8
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutOut View Post
POCJETTY: I don't think the noise will work itself out. I think it is just the way it was built. There is no battery to operate the DC. Instead the shaft turning acts like a little generator or magnito to power the DC chip. I think it sounds cool. Makes you feel like you are really doing something when you make a long cast. Smooth drag too. I just hope it holds up well in salt water because I was getting mixed signals when I researched whether it was designed for salt water use or not.

Thanks. I hope you'll follow up somewhere down the road. I put a lot of weight in reviews/comments from real fishermen, in real life conditions.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message