texas waderstix - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2018, 10:27 AM   #1
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
texas waderstix

6ft6 or 6ft9 black viper waderstix
as most of you know i have been building the 'texaswaderstix"for many year's i can do one for you in 6ft6 ,6ft9 ,7ft i use & like to recommend when possible the black viper blank ,i also give you your choice of grip length .
i also offer the waderstix of course in the spiral, plus it now comes trigger-less or if you like you can get it with a trigger, if you want to learn more on the no trigger just contact me ,it is becoming the go to rod of choice ,i also use the wind tamer guides that gives a longer cast plus a much smoother cast .you can also get your texas waderstix built just the way you want ,i offer cork grips,eva,winn & now the way cool carbon fiber grips ,these are my fellow waders totally nice grips .i truly believe they will out live any grip on the mkt plus they have a very firm feel to the grip .
i offer all this for a very reasonable price ,talking with me on your custom waderstix is like building your dream rod ?contact me for any questions or concern's that you have non getting your custom built .if by chance you are looking for the odd length this can be had also .
stix
Attached Images

Advertisement