Wading jacket - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2018, 08:27 AM   #1
johnsons1480
Registered Users-pm+

johnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Pirate
Wading jacket

Wondering what you guys are doing for wading jackets? I have a North Face venture jacket that I bought a few years ago. Wore it yesterday and it worked ok, but it's seen better days. I see the Sims jackets but that's big money for a jacket. Would rather upgrade my waders before I spend that kind of jacket money.
johnsons1480 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2018, 08:31 AM   #2
Deer30
Registered Users-pm+

Deer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to Pirate
I picked up a h2o express jacket from academy. for $60, just couldn't beat it!
Deer30 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2018, 08:41 AM   #3
Bayoutalker
Registered Users-pm+

Bayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsons1480 View Post
Wondering what you guys are doing for wading jackets? I have a North Face venture jacket that I bought a few years ago. Wore it yesterday and it worked ok, but it's seen better days. I see the Sims jackets but that's big money for a jacket. Would rather upgrade my waders before I spend that kind of jacket money.
Those are the best kind. It's already broken in so you don't have to worry about messing it up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Bayoutalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2018, 09:13 AM   #4
johnsons1480
Registered Users-pm+

johnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayoutalker View Post
Those are the best kind. It's already broken in so you don't have to worry about messing it up.

You know what, you're right. Sounds like I'm trying to talk myself into spending money for no reason. Thank you!
johnsons1480 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2018, 09:16 AM   #5
stumpgrinder3
Registered Users-pm+

stumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Piratestumpgrinder3 has been promoted to Pirate
Ive got a frog togg and it works fine. I dont wade enough to justify Simms
stumpgrinder3 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2018, 09:28 AM   #6
irbjd
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
Simms G3. This is the fourth or fifth year I've worn it. Still going strong.

I was at FTU yesterday and they had some Simms Guide series jackets on sale for about $245.
irbjd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2018, 10:27 AM   #7
ReedA1691
Registered Users-pm+

ReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
You know what, you're right. Sounds like I'm trying to talk myself into spending money for no reason. Thank you!
I ordered some Simms waders a couple of weeks ago when I got some unexpected money, and now, with more unexpected money arriving a couple of days ago, I was thinking about a Simms jacket, but then I asked myself, "WTH for?" The Magellan High Tide Jacket I have works great. After almost 4 years and a couple of trips through the washer, it's seen better days aesthetically, but it still keeps the rain off. Instead, I'll either get another couple of reels or maybe use it to pay off the credit card from all of the Christmas shopping I've done
ReedA1691 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2018, 10:56 AM   #8
Bayoutalker
Registered Users-pm+

Bayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
You are very welcome. I've fallen into that trap a few times. Now if you really NEED a jacket that's a whole other matter. Use that money for something you don't already have. Good luck.

Bayoutalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2018, 06:30 PM   #9
Black Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Black Dog has been promoted to PirateBlack Dog has been promoted to PirateBlack Dog has been promoted to PirateBlack Dog has been promoted to PirateBlack Dog has been promoted to PirateBlack Dog has been promoted to PirateBlack Dog has been promoted to PirateBlack Dog has been promoted to PirateBlack Dog has been promoted to PirateBlack Dog has been promoted to PirateBlack Dog has been promoted to Pirate
Pretty happy with my orvis sonic wader jacket. They have coupons too
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2018, 06:31 PM   #10
glojim
Registered Users-pm+

glojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirate
Stormr

https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/6...web_6899449011
glojim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message