Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2018, 02:00 PM   #1
J0sh
Registered Users-pm+

J0sh is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Is rollover pass filled in?

Is rollover passed filled in? Can I fish in it right now?
J0sh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2018, 03:11 PM   #2
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
Nope
Yes
sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2018, 04:24 PM   #3
ChasingReds
Registered Users-pm+

ChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to Pirate
Yep, still open, still busy. Bolivar has bigger things to worry about now again courtesy of the proposed Ike Dike

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
ChasingReds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2018, 06:25 PM   #4
capt2016
Registered Users-pm+

capt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Piratecapt2016 has been promoted to Pirate
Like they said it's open but I wouldnt waist tha time water looks crappy and lots of fresh water dumping out right now also they are fixing to dredge shortly I know when I went over Thursday goin to work they were staging dredge pipe sooo
capt2016 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2018, 07:33 PM   #5
Rubberback
Raiser of BOB White Quail

Rubberback has been promoted to PirateRubberback has been promoted to PirateRubberback has been promoted to PirateRubberback has been promoted to PirateRubberback has been promoted to PirateRubberback has been promoted to PirateRubberback has been promoted to PirateRubberback has been promoted to PirateRubberback has been promoted to PirateRubberback has been promoted to PirateRubberback has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt2016 View Post
Like they said it's open but I wouldnt waist tha time water looks crappy and lots of fresh water dumping out right now also they are fixing to dredge shortly I know when I went over Thursday goin to work they were staging dredge pipe sooo
That place is a mystery to me. Opened closed who knows. Caught some great trout in that area.
Rubberback is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2018, 05:45 AM   #6
RedXCross
Thank You! Next

RedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to Pirate
It was open as of yesterday at 6 pm , lol
RedXCross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2018, 09:21 AM   #7
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrem View Post
Nope
Yes
Worlds shortest thread reply!!! spot on!
Old 12-20-2018, 07:08 PM   #8
Jean Scurtu
Registered Users-pm+

Jean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to Pirate
I hope nobody close thi pass,the best place for fishing for people whitout boat,kayak ,handicaped people and th people wich like to fish from the bank ,or wadind in ROLLOVER BAY AND WHEN THE CHANEL RICH THE GULF OF MEXICO.
Jean Scurtu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2018, 07:15 PM   #9
Jean Scurtu
Registered Users-pm+

Jean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to PirateJean Scurtu has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks to MONTY ,for helping me to receive passord for "2coolfishing" after 3-4 years,because i can't write nothing because for no reason i can't have my old passord.

To the people wich ask for my report i can tell sorry,because was non my fault and for no reason i can't log in for long time.

My only problem is now is not good news ,because for medical reasons (problem with my legs ) i don't fish already for 2 years.Ilike very much to fish at ROLLOVER PASS, but my health is more importand.
Jean Scurtu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2018, 08:46 PM   #10
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
It's good to see you post Jean and I wish you nothing but the best my friend. I hope someone can get you down there so you can get back on the trout.

TH