Deal Alert - Tackle Warehouse Lews ProG - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2018, 05:00 PM   #1
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Deal Alert - Tackle Warehouse Lews ProG

Just saw this and thought I'd post. For those of you who have been really wanting to get a Team Lews Lite but have not been able to afford one.. even at a sales price.. I thought I'd pass this on to you. This is for the Lews Tournament Pro G - it's the same guts as inside the TLL but its 0.6 of an oz heavier. I have one of these and love it just as much as the TLL... yes the TLL get the first string position but I've spent enough time fishing with the Pro G to tell you its awesome and performs much the same as the TLL other than weight. $119 at Tacklewarehouse..

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Lews...cpage-LPG.html
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2018, 07:54 PM   #2
Salty Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Salty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutsupport View Post
Just saw this and thought I'd post. For those of you who have been really wanting to get a Team Lews Lite but have not been able to afford one.. even at a sales price.. I thought I'd pass this on to you. This is for the Lews Tournament Pro G - it's the same guts as inside the TLL but its 0.6 of an oz heavier. I have one of these and love it just as much as the TLL... yes the TLL get the first string position but I've spent enough time fishing with the Pro G to tell you its awesome and performs much the same as the TLL other than weight. $119 at Tacklewarehouse..

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Lews...cpage-LPG.html
Pro G's are great reels. Personally I'd take the weight increase to have an aluminum frame over a graphite frame anyway. I have several Pro Gs and they are great. The Pro G usually sells for $199 so it's a pretty good deal.
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2018, 08:05 PM   #3
onplane
Registered Users-pm+

onplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutsupport View Post
For those of you who have been really wanting to get a Team Lews Lite but have not been able to afford one.. even at a sales price.
Great heads-up. Now any leads on high modulus rod sales would be great. I've been looking at Hook Spit and others but find no seasonal discounts.

Just finished watching your Redfish Deep tonight. Good stuff. I fish Aransas Bay and will be researching salinity levels and trying to find the equivalent of upper bays, of which I guess Copano is one.
onplane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2018, 09:37 PM   #4
texasislandboy
Snook Guide SPI

texasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Pirate
Great reels. I'm about to sell all my last season stuff an get new inshores and a few bb1's
texasislandboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2018, 09:31 AM   #5
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by onplane View Post
Great heads-up. Now any leads on high modulus rod sales would be great. I've been looking at Hook Spit and others but find no seasonal discounts.

Just finished watching your Redfish Deep tonight. Good stuff. I fish Aransas Bay and will be researching salinity levels and trying to find the equivalent of upper bays, of which I guess Copano is one.
Awesome.. Yeah Copano and Nueces... Nueces was blown out fresh a couple of weeks ago, salinity is slowly returning. Email me with any questions [email protected]

Andy, you use stuff a year and then sell it.. that's a pretty good plan.. you are 'leasing' those reels.

Pro G is solid little reel. for $119 it's a steal.
Old 12-17-2018, 06:03 AM   #6
habanerojooz
Registered Users-pm+

habanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Piratehabanerojooz has been promoted to Pirate
$119 is a big steal. The Pro G is my favorite model in the Lew’s lineup. Like it was mentioned earlier, the Pro G has similar component specs as the TLL, but with less bling. I bought both models at first and then I opted to buy more of the Pro G’s.
habanerojooz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2018, 07:55 AM   #7
penguin
Registered Users-pm+

penguin has been promoted to Piratepenguin has been promoted to Piratepenguin has been promoted to Piratepenguin has been promoted to Piratepenguin has been promoted to Piratepenguin has been promoted to Piratepenguin has been promoted to Piratepenguin has been promoted to Piratepenguin has been promoted to Piratepenguin has been promoted to Piratepenguin has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by onplane View Post

Fyi the hook spit corky is now $139(was $199). With coupon code corky it brings it down to $115 on their website

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2018, 08:16 PM   #8
onplane
Registered Users-pm+

onplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Fyi the hook spit corky is now $139(was $199). With coupon code corky it brings it down to $115 on their website
Thanks
onplane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2018, 08:46 AM   #9
justletmein
Just call me JJ

justletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Pirate
Oh man so hard to resist.
justletmein is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2018, 12:20 PM   #10
dlbpjb
Registered Users-pm+

dlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Pirate
Just picked up my first Lews, thanks for the heads up
dlbpjb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message