Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
Team Kryan
Registered Users-pm+

Team Kryan is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Baffin Bay Guide Suggestions

Looking to take my dad and brother and possibly one more guy on a guided fishing trip in Baffin Bay. Looking for suggestions on a good guide for the area. Thanks!
Team Kryan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2018, 10:45 AM   #2
judgesmcleod
Registered Users-pm+

judgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Can’t Chad Peterek is a great guide out of there. He says At Least one person a day gets there PB trophy trout! Look into him! Or capt sally or Aubrey black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
judgesmcleod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2018, 10:46 AM   #3
judgesmcleod
Registered Users-pm+

judgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterjudgesmcleod has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Capt***

judgesmcleod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2018, 01:05 PM   #4
irbjd
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
If you're looking to wade with lures, give Capt. David Rowsey (www.davidrowsey.com) a call. This is prime time down there and days are getting booked fast for the top guides, so call any of them as soon as you can.

A piece of advice, keep your group as small as possible. This allows (1) the guide to give direct attention to each angler more and (2) will open up more areas for fishing. While there are a fair number of places that can accommodate five anglers, there are a lot more than can handle three.
irbjd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2018, 01:43 PM   #5
Team Kryan
Registered Users-pm+

Team Kryan is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Thanks for the advice. If it were just myself I would be wading and throwing lures but I'll have to save that for the next trip. The Old Man doesn't get around like he used to so I am looking for a guide that we can fish from the boat with.
Team Kryan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2018, 02:36 PM   #6
Deer30
Registered Users-pm+

Deer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to PirateDeer30 has been promoted to Pirate
Just check out chad peterek on IG and his pics/ videos say it all. Dude is a beast on those trout!

Deer30 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2018, 02:49 PM   #7
irbjd
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kryan View Post
Thanks for the advice. If it were just myself I would be wading and throwing lures but I'll have to save that for the next trip. The Old Man doesn't get around like he used to so I am looking for a guide that we can fish from the boat with.
Maybe check with Capt. Joey Farah. I have no personal experience with him, but have heard good things and think he'll do drift trips. If you're planning to drift, I would definitely try and limit the number of people.
irbjd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2018, 03:52 PM   #8
ReedA1691
Registered Users-pm+

ReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to PirateReedA1691 has been promoted to Pirate
Baffin Bay Rod & Gun Club, if you can afford it, is the way to go. Once you add up the lodging meals and guide fees and tips, if you were to book it all separately, you would be hard pressed to find a better deal for comparable accommodations. And the accommodations & meals are well beyond the norm for coastal combo packages.

Sally and Aubrey are great guides and a ton of fun, but they stay fairly well booked. No worries, tho, they have other guides that they book out of their lodge.
ReedA1691 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2018, 09:35 AM   #9
Lobo41
Registered Users-pm+

Lobo41 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Kendall Durham will put you on the fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kryan View Post
Looking to take my dad and brother and possibly one more guy on a guided fishing trip in Baffin Bay. Looking for suggestions on a good guide for the area. Thanks!
Lobo41 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2018, 09:41 AM   #10
bwguardian
archTech

bwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Pirate
I third the Blacks...
bwguardian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message