Suzuki 175 problem - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2018, 11:48 PM   #1
texasGG
Reelrednecks Fishing Team

texasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to PiratetexasGG has been promoted to Pirate
Suzuki 175 problem

My motor started having some issues while fishing wed. and I need to find a good Suzuki mechanic. Does anyone know a good solid dealer or diagnostic mechanic that might be able to help me out on this. First time this motor has ever given me problems its a 2007 model. Suddenly started having a dead miss and had TEMP light come on. Still had good water flow. Temp light went off and cut it self down to 1500 rpm's running very rough to the dock. I put it in neutral at dock, it reved up and started running normal again. I turned around and ran it about a half mile with absolutley no issues. Went to put it on the trailer and put it in reverse to line up with trailer and lights all came on, it coughed and sputtered and died. I did not try to restart it. The rough to good then back to rough running has me puzzled. I'm east of Austin but will take it where ever I need to.
texasGG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2018, 12:34 AM   #2
Hogie70
Registered Users-pm+

Hogie70 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerHogie70 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerHogie70 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerHogie70 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerHogie70 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerHogie70 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerHogie70 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerHogie70 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerHogie70 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerHogie70 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerHogie70 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Transport Boats
(361) 972-6629
Talk to Frank Tran
Hogie70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2018, 02:06 AM   #3
TXFishin
Relentless

TXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to Pirate
Not sure if it's the same, but sometime back I had some weird issues on one of my DF140's

After doing some testing it turned out to be a faulty exhaust gas temperature sensor

Read about it and the solution here:

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boating...ml#post4303265

Relentless
TXFishin is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2018, 06:19 AM   #4
Bayoutalker
Registered Users-pm+

Bayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to Pirate
That's the problem with Suzuki's..... finding a servicing dealer. They make a good product but service is sometimes a long way away.

Good luck with your problem.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Bayoutalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2018, 10:30 AM   #5
mullet1422
Registered Users-pm+

mullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Piratemullet1422 has been promoted to Pirate
Ron Hoover Marine in Galveston
mullet1422 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2018, 01:45 PM   #6
fluffy
Registered Users-pm+

fluffy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fluffy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fluffy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fluffy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fluffy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fluffy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fluffy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fluffy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fluffy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fluffy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fluffy has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
action marine on 2222 and 620 not dealer but works on them
fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2018, 10:13 AM   #7
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
SunCoast Marine in LaMarque is my go to... they've treated me like family 'day one'.
(409) 938-3523
Old 12-09-2018, 10:30 AM   #8
c hook
Registered Users-pm+

c hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Piratec hook has been promoted to Pirate
tarpon thehulltruth

this is my go to motor trouble shoot site. you post up and you will get the solution.
c hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2018, 11:52 AM   #9
PRIMETIME PLUGGER
Dirty 30 club

PRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to PiratePRIMETIME PLUGGER has been promoted to Pirate
Shaver marine in Pasadena
PRIMETIME PLUGGER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2018, 05:57 PM   #10
Gruengo
Your gonzo compadre...

Location: Conveniently located between Austin and San Antonio, and a little behind the times.
Gruengo has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGruengo has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGruengo has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGruengo has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGruengo has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGruengo has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGruengo has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGruengo has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGruengo has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGruengo has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGruengo has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
Call Coastal Bend Marine in POC and ask for Chris. He’ll give you some advice and direction on where to go. He did a great job on my Suzuki 140hp, and gave solid maintenance advice when I picked it up.
Gruengo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message