santastix free spin reel giveaway - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2018, 07:44 PM   #11
Inspector Scotty
Registered Users-pm+

Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Inspector Scotty has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
I’m very pleased with my Billystix! Still holding strong...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Inspector Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2018, 07:52 AM   #12
bill

bill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Pirate
I've had a Billystix for many years. It's almost too beautiful to keep using and I always get questions and comments from other people when they see it. I've decided to use it in the Winter when I chase the flounder. I only use soft plastics, mostly Chickenboys. Landed many fish without a problem and I honestly think the design has allowed me to feel more fish strikes. This is a good reminded that I need to replace the line on the reel and give it a good cleaning.

Give Billy a call, he loves to talk fishing and can walk you through all the steps on what you might want in a custom fishing rod

bill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2018, 02:27 PM   #13
#dirtywaterboyz
Registered Users-pm+

#dirtywaterboyz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
#billystix
Doing good things Billy! Merry Christmas

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
#dirtywaterboyz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2018, 10:48 PM   #14
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
looking good guy's

looking good !!
i was beginning to wonder if i was going to be able to give away something free?? but it now look's as if we have at last drug some of the guy's outta da wood's & into town so we now have a ""reel weener" lets give a big round of congrat's to __" tropicalsun" shoot me a p.m bro so we can tie this up
once again my personal thanks to my many customer's for the over the year's support hope all has a very merry holiday & full stringer's & tight line's
stix
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2018, 08:12 PM   #15
hathatteras
Registered Users-pm+

hathatteras has been promoted to Piratehathatteras has been promoted to Piratehathatteras has been promoted to Piratehathatteras has been promoted to Piratehathatteras has been promoted to Piratehathatteras has been promoted to Piratehathatteras has been promoted to Piratehathatteras has been promoted to Piratehathatteras has been promoted to Piratehathatteras has been promoted to Piratehathatteras has been promoted to Pirate
💣

Billystixs are da bomb!
hathatteras is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2018, 08:05 PM   #16
jjtroutkiller
Registered Users-pm+

jjtroutkiller has been promoted to Piratejjtroutkiller has been promoted to Piratejjtroutkiller has been promoted to Piratejjtroutkiller has been promoted to Piratejjtroutkiller has been promoted to Piratejjtroutkiller has been promoted to Piratejjtroutkiller has been promoted to Piratejjtroutkiller has been promoted to Piratejjtroutkiller has been promoted to Piratejjtroutkiller has been promoted to Piratejjtroutkiller has been promoted to Pirate
Saving up for my Billystix, thanks for the giveaway.
jjtroutkiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2018, 11:20 PM   #17
fishinguy
Registered Users-pm+

fishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Pirate
Billystix custom rods has been building some of the finest rods I've put my eyes on.

But I aint fishin with the egg beater so someone else win this one. I'm saving my winnings for a new stix

I'm just here to post about the rods.
fishinguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2018, 04:46 AM   #18
SaltgrassKen
Registered Users-pm+

SaltgrassKen is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Billystix

Billystix and billygoats
SaltgrassKen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2018, 07:34 AM   #19
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltgrassKen View Post
Billystix and billygoats

funny you should mention "billygoat" because i as as kid was the proud owner of a goat & yes his name was "billy" he was my go to transportation at that time ,pulled me in a wagon with me holding a carrot on a long stix to get his arss to follow commands , funny he was real hard headed kinda like myself but lets say for a boy that lived in the country & had no t.v & no video me & that goat had many a tussell kids in today's world need that in their young life teach them how to respect defeat a bit plus get some dirt & grit in their shorts ,ya i did enjoy that dang goat & today at 80 i have fond memory's of the hassell's he put me thru ,called becoming a man.
stix
Old 12-14-2018, 09:54 AM   #20
ROBOWADER
Registered Users-pm+

ROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks to BILLYSTIX for all he did back in the Saltwater Conservation Association Days aka SCA!
ROBOWADER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message