TPWD wants your input for the 2019 Red Snapper Season - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 12-06-2018, 12:16 PM   #21
Kenner21
Registered Users-pm+

Kenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinguy View Post
I could go for this.

this gets my vote as well, I can remember two nice Junes in the last 10 years
Kenner21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2018, 09:11 AM   #22
rocketguy
Registered Users-pm+

rocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Piraterocketguy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drundel View Post
Sorry if this is a double post, I didn't see it anywhere else.

https://ccatexas.org/tpwd-wants-your...VCrrYMh5X5NyMI
I'll be in Texas City on Tuesday.

I went to the meeting back in the spring at the NASA Hilton. Hopefully recs can make a better showing this time than being blown out of proportion by the charter boats.
rocketguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2018, 03:58 PM   #23
TXFishin
Relentless

TXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to PirateTXFishin has been promoted to Pirate
Skip June, a later or split season would be nice.

Relentless
TXFishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2018, 05:51 PM   #24
Momma's Worry
Registered Users-pm+

Momma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to Pirate
snapper 12-8-18

GOM Mosquito fleet Fish-able Days ...like it or not.... chose wisely
Attached Images

Momma's Worry is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2018, 08:11 PM   #25
Robert.Parson
Formerly known as parsrobc

Robert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma's Worry View Post
GOM Mosquito fleet Fish-able Days ...like it or not.... chose wisely
David
What was the criteria for a "fishable" day ?
3 ft seas or less ? (I think that was your limit right?)

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
Robert.Parson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2018, 09:48 AM   #26
Momma's Worry
Registered Users-pm+

Momma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to Pirate
snapper Fishable Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert.Parson View Post
David
What was the criteria for a "fishable" day ?
3 ft seas or less ? (I think that was your limit right?)

I did not produce this chart but it is right on average with my logs from those same years .....and yes 3' seas is the max ....4' seas are a sustained 15mph+ wind to me ....which is not fun and a no go on my 28' non-blue water rig...
Momma's Worry is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2018, 01:42 PM   #27
hilton

hilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Pirate
I think the number of fishable days in each month goes into the equation for determining how many days in our season, so if we skip June, it may reduce the number of season days, which may or may not be a bad trade off.

Please attend the meeting Tuesday night and these type of issues can be answered by TPWD personnel.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:01 PM   #28
TheBoatWash.com
Washing Your Boat Has Never Been Easier

TheBoatWash.com is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I liked option C on the email TPWD sent me.
TheBoatWash.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2018, 07:51 PM   #29
Kenner21
Registered Users-pm+

Kenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to Pirate
https://tpwd.texas.gov/business/feed...ce=govdelivery

After looking at the previously posted chart I’m going with option A , what good is a spring season in a month that averages 5 fishable days
Kenner21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2018, 08:21 PM   #30
Robert.Parson
Formerly known as parsrobc

Robert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to PirateRobert.Parson has been promoted to Pirate
How was the turnout tonight ?
I had to work till 6pm, so no way to make it out there this time.

Robert.Parson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message