Rik J's Chip - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 10-26-2018, 11:23 AM   #1
Finatic31
Registered Users-pm+

Finatic31 has been promoted to PirateFinatic31 has been promoted to PirateFinatic31 has been promoted to PirateFinatic31 has been promoted to PirateFinatic31 has been promoted to PirateFinatic31 has been promoted to PirateFinatic31 has been promoted to PirateFinatic31 has been promoted to PirateFinatic31 has been promoted to PirateFinatic31 has been promoted to PirateFinatic31 has been promoted to Pirate
Rik J's Chip

Does anyone still sell Rik's downloadable chip - looking for a Simrad Evo3
Finatic31 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2018, 10:46 PM   #2
ShawnQ
Registered Users-pm+

ShawnQ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finatic31 View Post
Does anyone still sell Rik's downloadable chip - looking for a Simrad Evo3

Contact them at redsnapperfishing.com
ShawnQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2018, 09:55 AM   #3
ElGatoLoco
Registered Users-pm+

ElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to Pirate
Top of the morning,

We offer a download of our book for almost all gps.

Shoot me a pm with your information I will get you fixed up.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks for your inquiry,

Tom/Redsnapperfishing.com
ElGatoLoco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2018, 09:51 AM   #4
chuck richey
Team Purple Haze

chuck richey has been promoted to Piratechuck richey has been promoted to Piratechuck richey has been promoted to Piratechuck richey has been promoted to Piratechuck richey has been promoted to Piratechuck richey has been promoted to Piratechuck richey has been promoted to Piratechuck richey has been promoted to Piratechuck richey has been promoted to Piratechuck richey has been promoted to Piratechuck richey has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGatoLoco View Post
Top of the morning,

We offer a download of our book for almost all gps.

Shoot me a pm with your information I will get you fixed up.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks for your inquiry,

Tom/Redsnapperfishing.com

I still need one for my Garmin Tom.
chuck richey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2018, 01:57 PM   #5
ElGatoLoco
Registered Users-pm+

ElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck richey View Post
I still need one for my Garmin Tom.
YEs sir I just sent you a pm shoot me a response when you have time.

Thx

Tom
Old 11-14-2018, 02:06 PM   #6
surfcowboy

surfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Piratesurfcowboy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGatoLoco View Post
YEs sir I just sent you a pm shoot me a response when you have time.

Thx

Tom
Tom

I sent you a message as well i didn't see the option on the website.

William
Old 11-14-2018, 04:07 PM   #7
ElGatoLoco
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfcowboy View Post
Tom

I sent you a message as well i didn't see the option on the website.

William
I sent you an email as reply.

Thank you

Any other questions let me know,

Tom
Old 12-16-2018, 01:11 PM   #8
Load&Go
Registered Users-pm+

Load&Go has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterLoad&Go has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterLoad&Go has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterLoad&Go has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterLoad&Go has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterLoad&Go has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterLoad&Go has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterLoad&Go has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterLoad&Go has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterLoad&Go has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterLoad&Go has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Just a shout out to ElGatoLoco ( Tom ) I had purchased the chip in 2013 and wanted to upgrade to the latest and greatest waypoints available - so did a upgrade . the charge was less then a original chip - with more state water points.

Great service
Sam
Load&Go is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message