Sport's Radio 610's John Lopez Ice Fishing in Minnesota! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2018, 06:17 PM   #1
Zeitgeist
Whose House? Coog's House!!!

Zeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to Pirate
Brew Sport's Radio 610's John Lopez Ice Fishing in Minnesota!

So with the Superbowl coming up, Lopez is up on Radio Row. Superbowl in Minnesota so he hooked up with some locals to ice fish. Many of you may not know, but John Lopez is an avid fisherman and long time 2Cooler. I got permission to convert his Facebook Live videos so everyone could see. Tightlines!

Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2018, 06:25 PM   #2
Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to Pirate
Dick Hanks, do you know these guys? LOL!
Old 02-03-2018, 09:31 AM   #3
Lopez On Sports
Banned

Lopez On Sports has been promoted to the rank of RiggerLopez On Sports has been promoted to the rank of RiggerLopez On Sports has been promoted to the rank of RiggerLopez On Sports has been promoted to the rank of RiggerLopez On Sports has been promoted to the rank of RiggerLopez On Sports has been promoted to the rank of RiggerLopez On Sports has been promoted to the rank of RiggerLopez On Sports has been promoted to the rank of RiggerLopez On Sports has been promoted to the rank of RiggerLopez On Sports has been promoted to the rank of RiggerLopez On Sports has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
It was, to say the least, a fantastic adventure. Got there at 5-degrees, left at minus-8. Wind chill was minus-19.
The pop up tent was cozy, but set up and take down was FREAKING cold.
Caught three nice crappie. Saw one dude catch a huge Northern Pike.
I would do it again in a second. Really cool.
But I'm ready to get back to the, "balmy" 50-degree Texas bays.
Lopez On Sports is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2018, 10:13 AM   #4
Captain Dave
Standing on a Whale fishing for Minnows

Captain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to Pirate
Thumbs up

Looks like a Potlicking Party.. Gives a new meaning to drive up spot.. lol Glad you got on the ice John. Sure beats the old days with pop ups and manual Augers and 5 gal buckets for seats..lol
Attached Images

Captain Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2018, 02:27 PM   #5
Zeitgeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez On Sports View Post
It was, to say the least, a fantastic adventure. Got there at 5-degrees, left at minus-8. Wind chill was minus-19.
The pop up tent was cozy, but set up and take down was FREAKING cold.
Caught three nice crappie. Saw one dude catch a huge Northern Pike.
I would do it again in a second. Really cool.
But I'm ready to get back to the, "balmy" 50-degree Texas bays.
LOL! I am honored to facilitate your 2nd post in 5 years!
Old 01-03-2019, 02:13 PM   #6
logan024
Registered Users-pm+

logan024 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
**** Lopez's account is banned? I wanted to ask him something.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
logan024 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2019, 04:37 PM   #7
Ethan Hunt
Registered Users-pm+

Ethan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan024 View Post
**** Lopez's account is banned? I wanted to ask him something.

ask Z, he knows just about everyone and everything
Ethan Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2019, 06:32 AM   #8
logan024
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
LOL! I am honored to facilitate your 2nd post in 5 years!
I wanted to know if there is some kind of link I can use to share his Bite Me Pod Cast. I want to post it in my Fishing group on Facebook. Spillway Fishing Club if anyone is interested. The pod cast is great and knowledgeable. I just wanna share it with others.

Old 01-04-2019, 07:39 PM   #9
Zeitgeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan Hunt View Post
ask Z, he knows just about everyone and everything
Right, LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan024 View Post
I wanted to know if there is some kind of link I can use to share his Bite Me Pod Cast. I want to post it in my Fishing group on Facebook. Spillway Fishing Club if anyone is interested. The pod cast is great and knowledgeable. I just wanna share it with others.

Do a Google search to get to the Bite Me Podcast page. Then click on the actual podcast you want and click it. If you copy that URL in your browser and paste it in the Facebook group, that will post just that episode. Easier to do on a PC vs. A phone I believe.

I have been laying low, assume Lopez got banned because he is not a sponsor
Old 01-05-2019, 07:11 PM   #10
logan024
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
Right, LOL!Do a Google search to get to the Bite Me Podcast page. Then click on the actual podcast you want and click it. If you copy that URL in your browser and paste it in the Facebook group, that will post just that episode. Easier to do on a PC vs. A phone I believe.

I have been laying low, assume Lopez got banned because he is not a sponsor
So the conspiracy begins! (Since Lopez is know for being a conspiracy theorist on 610) thanks by the way!