Led lighting project..... - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2018, 11:08 AM   #11
Custom LED
Registered Users-pm+

Custom LED is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Thanks for resurrecting this thread. I am pleased we were able to help. I see you put the cards we included in the box to good use.
Custom LED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2018, 11:18 AM   #12
texasislandboy
Snook Guide SPI

texasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Pirate
I didnt have any luck with those boat plug lights. I sent 4 sets back and bought lumitec's. We have the clearest water in texas and I could barely see them on. I do use custom LED on facebook. That guy is great
texasislandboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2018, 03:31 PM   #13
loco4fishn
Registered Users-pm+

loco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirateloco4fishn has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasislandboy View Post
I didnt have any luck with those boat plug lights. I sent 4 sets back and bought lumitec's. We have the clearest water in texas and I could barely see them on. I do use custom LED on facebook. That guy is great
Well, that sux. I was about to pull the trigger on 2. One for each plug on either side of my tunnel. Saved me some money. I like the lumitecs however I don’t like the idea of having to put holes on my old transom. Plus lumitecs are way more than $60 per light.
loco4fishn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2018, 09:45 PM   #14
Custom LED
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Port Isabel? I thank you for the compliment. Since I'm new here I can only post once every 2 hours so participation is limited. LOL Can anyone tell me how long I'm grounded for?
Old 11-11-2018, 09:49 AM   #15
texasislandboy
Snook Guide SPI

texasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco4fishn View Post
Well, that sux. I was about to pull the trigger on 2. One for each plug on either side of my tunnel. Saved me some money. I like the lumitecs however I don’t like the idea of having to put holes on my old transom. Plus lumitecs are way more than $60 per light.
You can get mini's for about 220$ and as long as you use 4200 or 5200 if you dont want them ever to come off you are fine. I install a ton of under water lights on boats and never had on leak with a thick base of 4200.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:50 AM   #16
texasislandboy
Snook Guide SPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom LED View Post
Port Isabel? I thank you for the compliment. Since I'm new here I can only post once every 2 hours so participation is limited. LOL Can anyone tell me how long I'm grounded for?
Yes We spoke on the phone a while back. I'm waiting to see what my client wants to do with the fountain right now. I think we are doing spectrumX on the back not sure on the top side.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:36 AM   #17
Custom LED
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Yes We spoke on the phone a while back. I'm waiting to see what my client wants to do with the fountain right now. I think we are doing spectrumX on the back not sure on the top side.
Names I'm pretty good with. Screen names matched to people, not so much LOL. But obviously you've already figured out that I'm very easy to get in touch with and that's the name of the game. Spectrum X those are lumitecs right? I might have an alternative for you. If you want, give me a call next week sometime.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:17 AM   #18
texasislandboy
Snook Guide SPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom LED View Post
Names I'm pretty good with. Screen names matched to people, not so much LOL. But obviously you've already figured out that I'm very easy to get in touch with and that's the name of the game. Spectrum X those are lumitecs right? I might have an alternative for you. If you want, give me a call next week sometime.
Will do. Let me know what you have in mind
Old 11-12-2018, 10:22 AM   #19
Custom LED
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Will do. Let me know what you have in mind
Shadow-Casters or Bluefin underwater lights
Old 11-13-2018, 12:30 PM   #20