Ghost Stories/Scary Tales - Page 6 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-18-2009, 05:14 AM   #51
Miss Dixie
Heritage, not Hate

Miss Dixie has been promoted to PirateMiss Dixie has been promoted to PirateMiss Dixie has been promoted to PirateMiss Dixie has been promoted to PirateMiss Dixie has been promoted to PirateMiss Dixie has been promoted to PirateMiss Dixie has been promoted to PirateMiss Dixie has been promoted to PirateMiss Dixie has been promoted to PirateMiss Dixie has been promoted to PirateMiss Dixie has been promoted to Pirate
Anyone remember blood road? It's somewhere near Beach City area. I went there when I was in high school once, but can't remember what road it was. Anyways, when you drove down the road you could see a red "blood" line for a few miles. The story was that someone's head was chopped off and they were put into a wheelbarrow and leaked blood on the road. I saw the trail, but when I got out of the car to look at the road I couldn't see anything red at all. If anyone knows about this, please give me directions as I would like to check it out again.

We also went to Bragg Road in Saratoga to see the "light"...I never saw anything, but my friend claims she did and we got outta there fast.

I worked with an officer that was into ghost hunting. I went to the Friendswood cemetery with him one night in the winter. We each had divining rods. His would turn out and mine would turn in. I felt compelled to go to a grave marker and when I touched it....it was HOT! Mind you, it was probably in the 50's that night. Pretty strange.
Miss Dixie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #52
catndahats
Registered Users-pm+

catndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Pirate
don't read this before bed....

This is my first hand experience:

My sister and her husband bought a house in Half Moon Bay, Ca. about 20 years ago; just a plain looking ranch style house. After they moved in, they kept telling stories about how things moved around in the house, silverware would spill out of drawers on the floor, noises, lights turning on and off, etc....they said they had a ghost--but it was a "friendly ghost". They would talk about a man/thing/ghost that looked like he was wearing a helmet and armor walking down the halls at night... I laughed it all off until 1999 when I moved to California.

Then, my sister passed away suddenly, and I found myself living in their house taking care of her two young boys while her husband traveled with work. While living there, I found neither boy, nor the two dogs would go in the front bedroom. The dogs would go to the door, but no amount of coaxing would get them to enter that room. The 3 year old refused to stay in that room stating that "someone is in there". Since I was staying in that room, it was odd that the dogs would stand at the doorway, growling with their hair on their backs standing on end, but would not come in regardless of how I tried to coax them. Often the dogs would stand at the doorway barking fiercely for no good reason! I thought that was weird, but it did not understand why. Then one night, I woke up startled in the middle of the night feeling a presence in the room....like someone is looking at me. Yes, your heart would race too!

After being there a couple of weeks, things really started happening just like my sister had told me. The first thing I saw was the key ring they left in the deadbolt on the front door. For no good reason, this big keyring would start shaking and swaying back and forth. BUT, no one was near it. And the keys would shake and rattle for up to five minutes at times! That went on the whole time I lived there. Sister and her husband collected old vending machines, arcade type pinball games, etc...and these things would go off all the time---like someone was playing pinball. It was spooky and weird!

Another time, we ordered pizza. I sat the pizza on the counter, turned around to get plates, looked back and the whole pizza was GONE! We never did find it or the box---and no, the dogs did not have pizza or their faces either. We would find silverware (yes, big butcher knives too) laying in strange places all over the house....

But I really became a believer when one night after the boys were asleep, I was walking down the hallway and out of the corner of my eye I sensed something. Suddenly a ghostlike foggy looking thing walked right through me...it was COLD AS ICE! The hair on my arms stood on end and I got goose bumps! Just as quickly it was gone!

I moved! Over the two years that I lived out there, I witnessed many occasions of the "ghost". We did some research, and it turns out the house was built on one of the old Spanish explorers trails. There is local legend that battles were fought, soldiers killed by Indians, etc....could one of them been buried under the front bedroom?????
catndahats is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2009, 09:08 AM   #53
Mantaray
Registered Users-pm+

Mantaray has been promoted to PirateMantaray has been promoted to PirateMantaray has been promoted to PirateMantaray has been promoted to PirateMantaray has been promoted to PirateMantaray has been promoted to PirateMantaray has been promoted to PirateMantaray has been promoted to PirateMantaray has been promoted to PirateMantaray has been promoted to PirateMantaray has been promoted to Pirate
My dad passed away in 1990. That night after the funeral I let my brother who was a captain in the Army sleep in his old bedroom. I slept outside in the couch with my dog poodle under the coffee table. During the night I heard my dog crying softly, he only does that when someone was petting him. My dad always petting the poodle when he was still alive. It was pitch dark so I thought nothing of it. My brother was still up & reading a book on his bed and he said later that from the corner of his eyes he saw our dad standing at the door looking at him. I think our dad came back to visit us that night.

Some of my relatives said within 3 days after someone dies, their spirit just wandering around, coming back home, not knowing that they were dead.

Last edited by Mantaray; 10-18-2009 at 09:16 AM.
Mantaray is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2009, 12:01 PM   #54
firelt
5th Generation Texan & Proud Of It.

firelt has been promoted to Piratefirelt has been promoted to Piratefirelt has been promoted to Piratefirelt has been promoted to Piratefirelt has been promoted to Piratefirelt has been promoted to Piratefirelt has been promoted to Piratefirelt has been promoted to Piratefirelt has been promoted to Piratefirelt has been promoted to Piratefirelt has been promoted to Pirate
Our Fire Dept Admin building was built in the late 1800's. During the 80's, we only had one firefighter on duty and relied on volunteers. I was working one day and was in the office on the 1st floor. I hear footsteps on the second floor. I think that it was one of the other off dtuy fire fighters so I go up to see. When I get up there, I see no one and when I look out the windows to see who I missed, again no one is seen. I chalk it up as odd, as I am not a believer in ghosts. Fast forward to the last few years. Staffing had increased so now there are 6 sets of eyes. Many of the firefighters have wakened to see the figure of a man dressed in a knee length coat and a cowbow hat. He would stand at the end of the bed and then vanish. There is a bed and breakfast located at another corner of the block. Talking to the owners there, we found that they have had people staying there who have seen the same apparition. We have no clue to who it could have been.
firelt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2009, 12:54 PM   #55
corpus shorty

corpus shorty has been promoted to Piratecorpus shorty has been promoted to Piratecorpus shorty has been promoted to Piratecorpus shorty has been promoted to Piratecorpus shorty has been promoted to Piratecorpus shorty has been promoted to Piratecorpus shorty has been promoted to Piratecorpus shorty has been promoted to Piratecorpus shorty has been promoted to Piratecorpus shorty has been promoted to Piratecorpus shorty has been promoted to Pirate
Cool

“GHOST AT THE 33”
Many long term visitors to PINS come to realize that it is indeed a very unusual and mystical place. From time to time, if one is down there long enough, events can occur that cannot be categorized simply and logically or explained away. I had such an experience 27 years ago and quite a few folks have heard part of it or at least something about it. I often get e-mails from people wanting me to tell them the entire story as they too have had unusual experiences "down island" and want to see how theirs compares with mine.

Obviously I can't take the time to continually tell the story at length so I thought I'd put it down on paper for y'all before I get so old I forget it myself. I'm simply going to tell it the way it really happened and you believe what you will about it, for I really don't care. I will assure you that there's not a word of fiction in it. It happened and I'm simply relaying it to you. I will caution on judging its merit though when you weren't there.
On October 19, 1978 a buddy of mine named David and I went on an overnight trip down into the Devil's Elbow section of beach south of the Big Shell. We intended to put out shark rigs and spend the night but our primary goal was
to catch and bring back as many large jack crevalle as possible for freezing
for next year's shark bait.
There was not much happening in the Big Shell but once we dropped off into the Devil's Elbow the large jack crevalle were everywhere and we went to work with 20 pound test and spoons and by mid-day had landed 18 or so of over 20 lbs. We also encountered the largest group of sharks I have ever seen in one bunch up shallow. There were 40 sharks in the school, with most being four and a half foot to six and a half foot lesser blacktipped sharks, there were also 6 or 7 good bull sharks present.
We considered sight casting one of the big bulls but it seemed too easy so we just followed them along for a while and enjoyed the show. Late in the afternoon we set up camp at the 33-mile beach and rigged and deployed shark baits utilizing a one man life raft. I barely got back on shore in time to head for the nearest high dune to say my evening prayers before sunset when I noticed the temperature was beginning to drop as I hurried along. All at once the hair began to stand up on the back of my neck and I began to break out in goose bumps even though I was walking at a fast pace. Almost instantly I was so cold I thought I would shake to pieces. I determinedly continued toward the dune and within seconds realized the goose bumps were going away and by the time I reached the dune I was once again quite comfortable.
When walking back towards the truck after saying my prayers I could feel the
chill beginning to happen all over again. On a hunch, I skirted to the north
of my earlier path and sure enough I found I could control my body temperature by avoiding the cold spot.

I changed into dry clothes and told David to come with me. I said nothing of my “chilling” experience and we took off by lantern light towards the dune. As we neared the area, I felt the chill coming even through the dry and more appropriate clothing and David said, "Wait a minute, I'm about to freeze to death."
We were both shivering and his teeth were chattering. David was going on about what could possibly be causing his chill and I told him I didn't know. I also told him that it appeared to be something about that particular spot and that if he would back up towards the truck he would get warmer. He did, and just as I predicted, he got warmer. Something about the ground in that spot or something in the ground was making us cold.
We returned to camp and had supper. A double mantle lantern sat on the hood of the truck along with the shoulder harness, belly plate, flashlight and other necessary shark gear. The lantern gave us a good view for thirty feet in three directions; the area to the rear of the truck was shadowed by the vehicle. We sat in lawn chairs in front of the truck.
There was not a person, camp, or vehicle visible in any direction. And in fact, having driven the length of PINS earlier in the day, we knew there was only one other camp on the entire beach. There was no moon and no wind and it had cooled back down into the 50’s. Around 8:30 p.m. David landed and released a beautiful 6' 8" female bull shark. We'd just settled back in the lawn chairs when we heard someone walking towards us at a moderate pace from the direction of the "cold spot" between us and the dunes. I listened intently and decided it was one individual; 180-200 pounds.
Putting one hand up to shield my eyes from the lantern glare, I reached with the other for the large Marine Corps issue knife I've had for many years. Glancing over towards David, I found him leaning forward in his chair tensely with our three pound camp hammer in hand.
Try as I would, I could see no movement or shadow, just the sound of the oncoming foot steps. As the steps reached the rear of our vehicle they stopped momentarily and we could hear muffled mumbling. Then they started again, much quicker this time and I could also make out another sound mixed in with it. It was a metallic sound, like chain hitting on chain.
Nobody comes unannounced into a camp at night that way… NOBODY! I braced in my chair, sure that hand-to-hand combat lay only seconds away.

He burst into the full light of the lantern, 7 or 8 feet from us, and began the most God awful moaning and shouting you ever heard. This was accompanied by the sound of chain rapidly striking on chain. This went on for what seemed like several minutes and we just sat there in awe… for you see, there was no one
there… NOBODY!
Finally David leaned towards me and whispered, "Where in the hell is he?"
I replied, "He's right here in front of us David, about three feet southeast of the front bumper as near as I can tell.”
David's eyes were huge, as if made larger in a vain attempt to see that which could not be seen. The noise lessened to a low mumbling and the sound of shells crunching as if he were rocking back and forth on his feet. Then came a yell and he ran to the rear of the truck, stopped and yelled again and then came around the truck, yelling all the while, to a position alongside the driver's door
where he stopped and went through his whole routine again. He then stopped and walked back in the direction from which he had came and everything became deathly quiet.
David was scared to death and he said, "Mr. Sandifer, if you ever get me back to town I'm never coming back down here the rest of my life." Shortly thereafter our visitor returned and David went into the truck, locked the doors, pulled his sleeping bag over his head and stayed that way ’til daylight.
I was worn out and exhausted and the mosquitoes were horrible so I lay on my cot and pulled my sleeping bag over my head - to ward off the mosquitoes, not our visitor.
I don't truly know how many times he returned during the night; four or five, maybe. Every time I dozed he'd wake me with his uproar. Finally in desperation I sat up on the cot and spoke to him. I asked him to please let me know what he wanted or how I could help him or else please leave me in peace so I could get some rest - he seemed unimpressed.
We broke camp shortly after daylight and drove to town without speaking. David has never since been south of the 4-wheel drive sign. The cold spot remained until Hurricane Allen in 1980 and then disappeared. I never camped at that location again as long as it remaines
corpus shorty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #56
htalamant
Hector

htalamant has been promoted to Piratehtalamant has been promoted to Piratehtalamant has been promoted to Piratehtalamant has been promoted to Piratehtalamant has been promoted to Piratehtalamant has been promoted to Piratehtalamant has been promoted to Piratehtalamant has been promoted to Piratehtalamant has been promoted to Piratehtalamant has been promoted to Piratehtalamant has been promoted to Pirate
Rudy's Bar-B-Q Ghost

Here's another story (now that I am off of work). I used to be a rent-a-cop for a company contracted to guard Leon Springs located in far West Bexar County at the Bourne Stage Rd. exit on IH-10 near the Kendall County line.

There is a building there formerly known as the Old Settlement Inn. It is now the Rudy's Bar-B-Q headquarters. It went by a few names before such as "NachoMama's" which is what it was called when I worked there. I met Tommy Lee Jones (who frequents there), George Strait and David "The Admiral" Robinson formerly of the San Antonio Spurs.

This place was one of the last known overnight stays where you could have your horses' shoes redone and spend the night in the Gold Rush days. It is comprised of its original limestone construction and it still has the original 5 boarding houses used back in the early 1800's!!

It was founded by Max Aue who immigrated from Germany and his son Rudolph "Rudy" Aue later opened a store that is STILL in operation!! It used to be on the corner of the frontage road at Boerne Stage Rd. that also doubled as the very first Rudy's Bar-B-Q joint.

I used to love working there 'cause of the "many" ghostly encounters. Maybe I sound nuts, but I don't really scare easily and looked forward to what would happen next when I had to work the overnight shift.

Some of the encounters included my buddy Moses and I checking the place out around 3 or so when "nobody" was around (when it was called NachoMama's). We helped ourselves to some chips and a few minutes later we heard a very loud, "Hah!" It bellowed from a man that sounded "older" and I could literally "feel" the breath on my left face and shoulder area! Talk about a serious "pucker factor!"

Another time my buddy Mike Tripler (used to be the manager) gave me a tour and always told me (on purpose!) to check this one door that never seemed to stay locked. He stated it was somehow always "shaking" loose. I checked the doors everytime during my ronds and it NEVER stayed locked...even after hours. One time I checked it, locked it and as I walked off, I heard it "unclick!" I "chuckled" to myself and mumbled in a sarcastic demeanor, "Whatever." Someone (or something) actually answered (in a very clear, distinct man's voice) me with, "laughter!" Nothing creepier (no offense to you older gentlemen) than the deep, raspy, voice of a disembodied older man you can't see at 'o dark-thirty when you're the only person in the middle of a hollow, empty restaurant made of hundred year-old limestone that "echoes" any sounds in the middle of the night!

Then there's the Marina Room. You can't go in there now since it's the corporate headquarters for Rudy's Bar-B-Q but it's worth asking management about and you can still see it from the outside. The story (not legend) is a young woman who was part of the Aue family named Marina, was brutally murdered by Indians who back then, frequented the area.

Sometime after Marina's brutal murder, her image appeared in her old bedroom. Her image was in the form of her profile that is distinct (to this very day!) and severl attempts were made to wash it off. When that failed, they painted over it. Those actions were fruitless so they sandblasted it. Again..it returned no matter what was done to remove it. You can STILL see her image on an obviously damaged wall showing proof of several attempts to remove it. (see photos below of the actual Marina Room with the image!!)

Now the most memorable was when I first encountered Mr. Max Aue. Mike Tripler was counting money in his office and my job was to make sure nobody rushed the room to rob him of the several thousand bucks from all the businesses in Leon Springs. there was a knock on the door that I repeatedly answered but nobody was there. This occurred several times and like a fool, I answered, but didn't "catch on." Finally, I closed it, and someone knocked again with my hand on the door knob still!! I opened it, and nobody was there!! Man, I actually "miss" working at that place!!

Here's the website to Rudy's Bar-B-Q and if you ever get a chance when you're in San Antonio....TRY THEIR BAR B-Q!!!!!! Best I ever had and is very hard to beat!!! Or, you can order their sauce!!! -Hector

http://www.rudys.com/

Here's also an interesting read about the place worth reading:

http://www.txgenweb2.org/txkendall/leon.htm

Photo of the Marina Room. Look "closely" and you can see her picture. It'll take a few moments or not, but it's there! Below it is the door where Max knocked on the door over and over with me "foolishly" falling for it every time!
Attached Images

Last edited by htalamant; 10-18-2009 at 07:34 PM.
htalamant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2009, 11:12 PM   #57
JWHPOPEYE
Registered Users-pm+

JWHPOPEYE has been promoted to PirateJWHPOPEYE has been promoted to PirateJWHPOPEYE has been promoted to PirateJWHPOPEYE has been promoted to PirateJWHPOPEYE has been promoted to PirateJWHPOPEYE has been promoted to PirateJWHPOPEYE has been promoted to PirateJWHPOPEYE has been promoted to PirateJWHPOPEYE has been promoted to PirateJWHPOPEYE has been promoted to PirateJWHPOPEYE has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc View Post
There is a spot on PINS in the lower 40's where they call your name from the dunes and break invisible bottles. They are seriously unhappy spirits.

jc
About 8 years ago or so, before i ever read any of the ghost stories about PINS. Me and a couple cousins, Tommy (t-tung) and Kevin camped in the lower 40's one night. We stayed up for a while before we all went to bed at the same time. We parked up by the dunes. I slept in my truck, Tommy slept in his Jeep and Kevin slept outside on his cot. The next morning, Kevin was telling us about how he was woken up by laughter. He still had his eyes closed and under the sleeping bag and he said he heard us laughing and talking, like we had gotten back up and were around the fire BSing. He poked his head out of the bag and it was completely dark and noone was out. He got up and looked into the vehicles and saw we were still asleep. He got back into bed and went to sleep and was woken again later that night by more laughing but he never poked his head out. About a year later i read the stories and it reminded me of his story. We first blew it off as dreams but after reading the stories we believe it was something else.
JWHPOPEYE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2009, 06:31 AM   #58
RAYSOR
Fun Ain't Cheap

RAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to PirateRAYSOR has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
One morning as soon as I got to work I found a message on my answering machine. My wife called and asked if I had opened her car doors, she said that she heard the car alarm going off, opened the garage door and found every door on the car opened, the trunk popped and the glove compartment and console opened. I told her that it had to be our son. She said it could not have been, because he was only 4!!

Then about a week later about 5 or so in the morning I awoke with a strange feeling. I looked up at the foot of the bed and saw a figure that somewhat looked like my son. He was just standing there staring at me and my wife. I yelled out "Get out of here!" as I was getting out of the bed.
I must have blinked or something because he was gone. As I passed the edge of the bed I felt a cold sensation at my feet. I quickly turned on the bathroom light and again... nothing was there. When I got into the bathroom everything that could be opened was.
All the doors, shower curtain, bottles, everything!! I just knew for a fact that we had a spirit living with us!!

After my story the wife was ready to move!! And I wasn't far behind her!!

This was several years ago when we had first moved into the house, we were starting to think that her granfather, who was always a trickster had decided to move from Bacliff with us to Texas City!! We haven't had any occurances lately..

Sure was freaky for a while.

BTW, we thought it was her grandfathers spirit because before we moved from Bacliff my son would wake up in the middle of the night and just be giggling and talking to someone. I'd go in there and he would stop, laydown and go back to sleep..... With out me saying anything!!!
Gave ma the chills to!
RAYSOR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #59
theotherwaldo
Specialization is for insects.

theotherwaldo has been promoted to the rank of Swabbietheotherwaldo has been promoted to the rank of Swabbietheotherwaldo has been promoted to the rank of Swabbietheotherwaldo has been promoted to the rank of Swabbietheotherwaldo has been promoted to the rank of Swabbietheotherwaldo has been promoted to the rank of Swabbietheotherwaldo has been promoted to the rank of Swabbietheotherwaldo has been promoted to the rank of Swabbietheotherwaldo has been promoted to the rank of Swabbietheotherwaldo has been promoted to the rank of Swabbietheotherwaldo has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
Is it possible to haunt yourself?

I was closing the place that I work - a public library - and I'd already walked through the whole building to make sure that everyone had left the building. I was just about to set the alarms when I hear footsteps and keys jingling on the mezzanine, directly over my head! I walk out to the middle of the main floor and look up at the mezzanine. Nobody there.

I was already pretty used to odd goings-on in this library. Between the Hispanic man's ghost that can sometimes be seen reading in the popular section (and complains when we close early), the lady who draws self-portraits on the mist that forms on the windows on cool days, the whatsit that drops books on kids that mess around in the stacks, and the nice lady on the third floor that calls the elevator for you or opens locked doors (against the automatic closer) if you need to go into the office space, weird stuff is pretty common. I took it in stride, punched in my code, locked the door and went home.

A couple of weeks later I went to the mezzanine to check on the air conditioner system. I was strolling along when I suddenly realized that I was making the same exact set of sounds that had spooked me a few weeks earlier.

So what had happened? Was it a time warp, an odd sort of displaced echo, or was I haunting myself?
theotherwaldo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2009, 10:04 PM   #60
SwampRat
Registered Users-pm+

SwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to PirateSwampRat has been promoted to Pirate
My wife had an uncle, aunt, and several cousins living in a old house in San Antonio. While the house was old, it was very attractive, nicely appointed and probably could withstand a direct hit from an atomic bomb as the walls were very thick. The family lived in this house for a number of years and it was reported by the aunt on more than one occassion that she would hear noises during the daytime and see things at night. If I recall correctly, she would see a man and on rare occassions a lady, both dressed in early 1900s attire. For quite a while, these occurances were kept a bit under wraps for fear of either p'ing off the spirits or a possible determination that medication was warranted. Either way, they had been in the house for a long time before the incidents were discussed. Now the uncle is a very straight shooting guy and adamantly believes everything can be explained by scientific principles. But after years of hearing about it from his wife, and never witnessing anything himself, even he had to take pause one night when he saw the lady, exactly as described. I believe it happened only that one time, but I could be wrong.

I was always rather skeptical myself, but admittedly, consciously thought about it when I stayed there. At no time did I never see or hear anything that was out of the ordinary (well, aside from the one time where a suitor knocked on the window looking for the curvy teenage cousin and found me instead but that' another story)....BUT, one time my wife and 2 year old daughter went there for the weekend for a visit without me. On the Saturday evening my wife was pretty tired after a long day of driving the 3.5hrs there and running around with the aunt and cousins so she was ready to zonk out. While trying to settle in, my groggy wife was getting comfortable and well on her way to dreamland but she kept getting pulled back into land of the conscious by having to address some of the endless questions from a two year old. Mommy pillow? Yes, this is Mommy's pillow. 'gelle pillow? Yes, that is 'gelle's pillow. Man pillow?....Huh??!!! An immediate adrenaline rush and fully back into land of the conscious, she asked my daughter if she saw a man and was replied back with a yes... There was no other person in the room with them. When asked if it was the uncle or cousin, she said no. I believe at that point my wife hid under the covers until she went to sleep, probably a number of hours later...and my daughter drifted to sleep as if nothing happened.

A fewe years later the relatives moved out of this house but I can't help but wonder if the current residents have seen anything.

SR!
SwampRat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message