Ernest Cisneros article in GCC - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-28-2006, 02:52 PM   #1
Bigwater
http://www.profishingresearch.co m

Bigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to Pirate
Ernest Cisneros article in GCC

I've made it to Capt. Cisneros article in GCC. I just want to thank EJ and staff for welcoming the capt. aboard and having him write for GCC. I learn a lot from many of the other writers in the magazine and I want to thank Ernest for writing the article about sight casting for reds. He mentioned a few tricks and tips in there that I gained from. One of which is putting yore engine in gear while drifting. I'd never given that much thought before until reading his artcle. It also looks like his son Aaron is learning plenty from his dad and before we know it will be The Hammer.
Again great article Ernest! Keep 'em coming!

Biggie
Bigwater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2006, 04:02 PM   #2
Tony in Brownsville
Registered Users-pm+

Tony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Wink

Capt.Tricia has some great stuff i.e. Redfish tactics to share also you just got to read and fill in some blanks.

"The water feels almost cold as we walk a couple of hundred yards in dawns spooky light."

Could she be trying to tell us this may be one of the reasons they are up skinny from the nightime cooling effect of clear water and bare sand?
Tony in Brownsville is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2006, 04:08 PM   #3
WTN
Registered Users-pm+

WTN has been promoted to PirateWTN has been promoted to PirateWTN has been promoted to PirateWTN has been promoted to PirateWTN has been promoted to PirateWTN has been promoted to PirateWTN has been promoted to PirateWTN has been promoted to PirateWTN has been promoted to PirateWTN has been promoted to PirateWTN has been promoted to Pirate
I was one of the evil twins referenced in Capt. Crapwater's article. Nice fish out of some very ugly water. Even a croaker guide wouldn't have stopped at that spot
WTN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2006, 04:14 PM   #4
Tony in Brownsville
Registered Users-pm+

Tony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTony in Brownsville has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
If it's the area I think ya'll were at that stuff gets wicked nasty mud bottom the closer you get to the spoil bank making your way towards that depression/gut.

Did ya'll happen to have any bait lines coming up the ditch making their way across the spoils?
Old 04-28-2006, 04:16 PM   #5
Latitude
Banned

Latitude is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Latitude is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Latitude is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Latitude is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Latitude is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Latitude is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
We are going to win the bid on Capt. Cisneros donated trip for snook on the other forum!

I have fished with Capt. Kildee, she is a good fisherwoman! But Hannibal Lector is 'The Man'!

Dang it Coonway! I have to start all over on the greenies!
Attached Images

Latitude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2006, 04:20 PM   #6
InfamousJ
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16

InfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to Pirate
?? Lol
InfamousJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2006, 04:31 PM   #7
Tony in Brownsville
Registered Users-pm+

Talking

Hold on now. What bid? What forum?

May have something to say about that.
Old 04-28-2006, 05:48 PM   #8
Harbormaster
To Endeavor to Persevere

Harbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to Pirate
https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...ad.php?t=62643

Thanks guys! Who is Capt. Kildee?
Harbormaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2006, 10:57 PM   #9
LouieB
Registered Users-pm+

LouieB has been promoted to PirateLouieB has been promoted to PirateLouieB has been promoted to PirateLouieB has been promoted to PirateLouieB has been promoted to PirateLouieB has been promoted to PirateLouieB has been promoted to PirateLouieB has been promoted to PirateLouieB has been promoted to PirateLouieB has been promoted to PirateLouieB has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTN
I was one of the evil twins referenced in Capt. Crapwater's article. Nice fish out of some very ugly water. Even a croaker guide wouldn't have stopped at that spot
I thought he did. LOL

So tell us how you like fishing with a guy that resembles a gafftop?????

J/K Mike. Be easy on me. You still owe me for Trisha's stuff. hahaha
LouieB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message