Ranch sign - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > DIY (Do it yourself) forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
ARICHI
B.O.I.

ARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to Pirate
Ranch sign

Made this for my father n law for Fathers's Day. I cut it out of 1/4 in plate with a torch. First time I've done this, it was kinda fun!
Attached Images

ARICHI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
WildThings
Registered Users-pm+

WildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to PirateWildThings has been promoted to Pirate
That's pretty sweet! Awesome Job!

WT
WildThings is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #3
ARICHI
B.O.I.

ARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to PirateARICHI has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks WT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
Law Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Law Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to Pirate
Looks great, nice job!
Law Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #5
rc10j1
Banned

rc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Pirate
That's a great present. Your flame was set a little too hot.
rc10j1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2013, 10:19 AM   #6
devil1824
bow hunter for life!

devil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Piratedevil1824 has been promoted to Pirate
Thats really good with a torch..... Really good. looks great..
devil1824 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #7
ARICHI
B.O.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc10j1 View Post
That's a great present. Your flame was set a little too hot.
Thanks everybody!

How could you tell..do to all the melted metal on the back?
Old 06-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
rc10j1
Banned

rc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Piraterc10j1 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARICHI View Post
Thanks everybody!

How could you tell..do to all the melted metal on the back?
I could tell by the way the little divots in the cut look. My uncle owned a pipe fab shop when I was growing up so I've been cutting and welding since I was young. You did a good job on it. Anyone would be proud to receive that as a gift.
rc10j1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #9
poco jim
Registered Users-pm+

poco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Piratepoco jim has been promoted to Pirate
Very Cool sign, Did you stencil it before cutting it out?
poco jim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2013, 12:05 AM   #10
Safe2breathe
Registered Users-pm+

Safe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to GunnerSafe2breathe has been promote to Gunner
Looks good - get yourself set up with a small plasma and you're in business.
Safe2breathe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message